Wild Horses

TT

My "weedeater" :WRS: :

704duals003.jpg

704duals001.jpg

NO - I didn't paint it that color, and YES - I know the seat is hideous. :hide:

• Like 1

BOWTIE

I WOULD LIKE TO POST PICTURES OF MY THREE 1975 B80,1982 SK486 AND 1999 314-8. SO FAR I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO IT. I COULD USE A LITTLE HELP. THANKS BOWTIE IN OHIO

Hammerhead
100_9048.jpg100_9045.jpgWell since you want the big guns brought out, here's one of my RJ58's. I hopped it up and added a 1890's double barrelled shot gun for the exhaust! I fixed it up a bit since this pic was taken. I lowered the gun down quite a bit to get the pipe alighned with the side of the barrells. I redid the stock on the gun, it was cracked and some yahoo wrapped it in black cloth tape. The barrells come out the front of the hood and it looks and sounds cool! The gun was in bad shape that is why I decided to drill holes in it( just in case anyone is a gun purist! :WRS: ) where the pipe comes into the gun. Bang bang! I also got the rest of the engine operational, those 4 hp Kohlers have some power! :hide: KJ
  • Like 2

lilredpuller8

This is the only good picture of my 502 with a HY-2 hydro lift unit. with all steep wheels!

224647_3443389615236_149775572_n.jpg

This is my slightly modified suburban 600. Repowered with a 8 horse briggs set up for 700 pound class pulling it is the one to beat in that class. FLATHEADS FOREVER!!

268794_3370771359825_1185099463_n.jpg

rmaynard

This is the only good picture of my 502 with a HY-2 hydro lift unit. with all steel wheels!

I have another picture of it for you.

post-2221-0-46179900-1357099240_thumb.jp

Edited by rmaynard
  • Like 2

neil

I just love those iron wheels,

Ive been wanting to make a set of those for one of my tractors

Is there any more pics of this tractor?

lilredpuller8

Yea thats me at olde tyme days in dover PA. That is really a great show! This got alot of attention that day even when the trans went south on me. Its a great tractor the way it is, and the patina with the trailer matches too well. I just have to get the new rear in and its back to the shows she goes!

rmaynard

Yea thats me at olde tyme days in dover PA. That is really a great show! This got alot of attention that day even when the trans went south on me. Its a great tractor the way it is, and the patina with the trailer matches too well. I just have to get the new rear in and its back to the shows she goes!

I took that picture earlier in the day, then I stopped and talked to you as you were leaving the show. I asked about your Wheel Horse cart. You told me that you got it at the Dover show the year before. It was in the auction with an old trac-vac on it and no one but you noticed it was a WH cart under it. :thumbs:

Jake Kuhn

not very creative but here is my 401.

102_0238.JPG

• Like 1

lilredpuller8

Oh ok Bob yes i do remember that. I probably wasn't in the greatest mood just for the fact that the rear in that tractor went south. Sorry if i was short with you!!

AMC RULES

One of my all time favorites...

Draudio

Here are a few I saw at South Mountain in 2012. 

Not mine, just awesome tractors.

I think the first one could be deerhunters, but just a guess.

Don't know about the other one but it may be my favorite

post-6714-0-58370300-1379818235_thumb.jp

post-6714-0-21459100-1379818237_thumb.jp

post-6714-0-05430900-1379818238_thumb.jp

• Like 3

CasualObserver

Tripped over this thread today, thought I'd bump it up for some new views and new posts..... :thumbs:

• Like 2