Sign in to follow this  
Lane Ranger

Mentone, Indiana Swap Meet

Lane Ranger

:) My brother David Ralph and uncle Don Redding and I visited the Mentone Swap Meet on Friday afternoon.

Good bunch or tractors at the swap meet and lots of nice folks there. Visisted with Chuck mcColley of Wabash, Gene Haasman and his wife, Richard Layne of Mentone and Joe Papke from Michigan.

Parts galore. The tractor below is owned by Bob Johnson and his dad from Albion, Indiana.

100_8914.jpg

100_8912.jpg

000_0506.jpg

000_0504.jpg

000_0503.jpg

000_0502.jpg

000_0505.jpg

Old Speedex Tractor

100_8915.jpg

000_0500.jpg

:USA:

Indy w h

Nice pics Lane!!!

Indy

stevasaurus

Nice pictures Lane...looks like there were a lot of round hoods. :)

Jim_M

I didn't sell much this time around but I had a good time regardless. As usual, I spent more than I made.

bustedglass

Nice pics. Thanks for sharing :) .

Retired Wrencher

:) :USA::wh: HI Lane it looks like a nice show with lots of GOOD STUFF. glad u had a good time. And I no what u are saying about $$$$ coming in as to going out. wating for the Colchester Ct show my self it is in the county not far from the city show. bands are playing u can join in in u would like always good food on the grill that some one is grilling. they even have a spot for the old rusted out steam shovels and graders + very trucks that is a show in it self. well take care Lane and enjoy the rest of the tractor season. Gary B.....

JimD

Looks like a great show Lane. Thanks for posting the pics.

TerryJW

Hi Lane nice pictures. Quite a herd there. Could use another round hood.

Gene_S

Thanks for the pictures Lane!!! Nice meeting you and your brother finally after all the e-mails and PM's!!! I sure wish you could of been there Saturday, we had a great turn out. We just need more variety of brands there to look at. Sure glad you got some pictures because my camera was m.i.a. the whole time.

Jim I couldn't believe you blurted out $$ for that little tractor... SURE will help out our effort for next year tho... :)

Jim_M

Jim I couldn't believe you blurted out $$ for that little tractor... SURE will help out our effort for next year tho... :)

That was my intention more than anything else Gene. The Mentone swap meet has always been good to me so I figured I could give a little something back.