Sign in to follow this  
ChevelleSSLS6

Plow swapping

ChevelleSSLS6

I have an opportunity to buy a WH plow off a Commando 6. Will it fit on a Bronco 14?

Thanks,

Matt

Docwheelhorse

I don't think it will.... The Commando 6 is a short frame and I BELIEVE :) the Bronco is longer..... It would probably go on and you could use it pointed straight ahead but you wouldn't be able to angle it. Soooooo do you own an LS6 and when can I come over for a ride??? :USA:

Tony

whfan74

I don't think the one you are looking at will work either.

Hey since you are in the Grand Rapids area you could always come on down to our Meet and Greet just south of you on October 2nd. I have some blades that I am going to be trying to sell. I could get you all fixed up.

ChevelleSSLS6

I don't think the one you are looking at will work either.

Hey since you are in the Grand Rapids area you could always come on down to our Meet and Greet just south of you on October 2nd.

mavfreak

javelin's are fun. My bubby in highschool had one with a 386 (i think). But man that car would move, and handled quite well also.

ChevelleSSLS6

If I got my mitts on a blade for cheap I'd use it to clear driveways with and stuff... plus it's a more likely to find its way to a good home if I were to sell it, rather than parted out. :)

HankB

If I got my mitts on a blade for cheap I'd use it to clear driveways with and stuff... plus it's a more likely to find its way to a good home if I were to sell it, rather than parted out. :USA:

Last night I saw a blade listed in craigslist in St Johns for $25. It looked like a long frame blade. It was a bit rough, but that's dirt cheap. I had to restrain myself from calling my son in Ovid and having him pick it up.

If you cannot find the listing, let me know and I'll look for it again. (Might be gone by now.)

-hank

edit:grammar :)

edit: never mind. Looks like the listing is already gone.

whfan74

Hey the meet and greet will be located just outside of Warsaw, IN..........almost a straight shot for you due south. Come on down we are going to have a great turn out!

If interested click on my email tab and send a request for directions. I will be more than happy to reply with all the info.