Sign in to follow this  
Gerry w

Tub Cart haul!

Gerry w

Thanks to Dennis in Maine my wife finally has a tub cart to pull behind her ranger!

When I put a want ad in here at RS asking for a tub cart after the fiasco that happened over the other one listed Dennis was good enough to offer me his. All it took was setting up the meeting time,(10am ish) and place, MaineDads', and I took the 8hr. round trip ride today!

While there I finally got to meet Darren, a great person, and Dennis and his lovely wife. Micahs' wife was good enough to AGAIN cook us her impressive Banana bread with choc chips as we all had a great time around the dining room table.

Thanks again to Dennis, I've been trying to get one of these for over two years now. And Micah and his family. Darren, hope to see you again some time.

Gerry

(Pics of the cart to come soon, once the rain stops!)

MaineDad

It was nice to have everyone here today. My kids and their friends were happy we left them some banana bread :)

fireman

Gerry,

I'm glad you finally got one. Again sorry about that other deal. And as usual :) :USA:

dgoyette

Gerry,

It was a real pleasure meeting you in person finally after how many times we talked on email and forums! I enjoyed the morning, good people and conversation over the banana bread.

Was really nice meeting Dennis finally too. I have a feeling that at some point I will make my way to Freedom to pick something up - lol.

Micah thank you and special thanks to Jennifer too.

Can't wait to see how the cart turns out Gerry.

dennist

Gerry, I was pleased to meet you part way. That usually turns out to be the most rewarding part of the sale. Seeing new faces and talking about different topics are much better then sitting and waiting for someone to show up to buy and leave.

Tell your wife I am very happy knowing the cart is going to someone who will appreciate and use it.

Micah, Thanks for having us all over to meet. Thank your wife for her cooking.

Darren, Nice to meet you and I am sure we will see each other again.

My wife and I had a terrific time and the weather was great! Thanks again-Dennis

Gerry w

Here's some pics of the cart. It's 100% solid with almost no dings or bends, it's in great shape, just needs some sanding and priming and then paint!! Oh yeah, needs a knob too.

DSCN0006.jpgDSCN0005.jpgDSCN0003.jpg

LOVE the store tag from the dealer, even if it IS close to NY!!! :)