Sign in to follow this  
suxatpball

quick snowblower question

suxatpball

So i baically fell into a good snowblower deal, its off of a b-115. I really know nothing about the blowers and all im wanting to know is if it will fit up with my b-80?

thanks, T

Lane Ranger

I think the B-115 is a vertical powered wheel horse tractor. The pulley system on the vertical will power a vertical designed pulley system on the snowblower.

So running it on the B-80 will be a non starter without a lot of modification.

Your B-80 would run the blower off the pto with a belt to the front of the B-80 attached to the blower pulleys.

Take a good look at the pulley system on the B-115 snowblower and you should see that its not that big a bargain!

:)

suxatpball

here it is

3k43me3pb5V05O65Z4a8sb69b050e438c1853.jpg

3n63kf3o45W05U35R2a8s5165cee1c6851988.jpg

ohioredhorse

it looks doable, if u have a welder and some fabricating skills, when looking at it from behind the chute, the shaft stops on the left side of the chute. it needs to come to the right directly in line with ur pto pulley. so put it on the tractor and you'll understand a lot more, and there needs to be a tensioner with 2 pulleys and a spring that goes between the blower and engine. I just sold my blower or I would get pics for u, u also need a lift rod, flag, and assist spring. I would say 12-15 hrs and it'll work

TT

Here's a start:

misc101509005-1.jpg