Sign in to follow this  
Retired Wrencher

Down South and Out west

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh::):) I would like to add on the post of last week that there is a light prescience of W/H tractors in the south. When I am down if Fla at Xmas time I look at C/List to see what is there and I find 000000 on there site and,also I never seem to see any one from the west coast that has a post. it is funny that u see people from the other side of the big pond but not in the west. Am I write in the this???or am I missing something. Well take care and may Horse live for ever. Gary B....

bmuone

Well :) ...I guess you are right. But we do have AZTRooper out there. That's pretty West.

Retired Wrencher

:USA: :wh::):) And where would he call home ????like I said I just adding to last weeks post I thought it was a good topic to start again. Did wheel horse have any Dealers on the west cost??????.

bmuone

Just Az. There was a post on here while back showing the decals on the tractors and where they were bought. I have a 417a that was orig sold in New Orleans, Louisiana. So I think there was a market South and I am sure West also. Does make you wonder why they did not catch on. Could be the shipping was too costly.

racinfool40

Only one I've seen has been on e-bay a few months ago a nice raider with tiller -plow and deck it was located near sacremento. :)

whfan74

There a couple decent ones down in FL right now.........they are wanting some good money for them if I remember right. They are slowly making their way around the U.S.

Shuboxlover

Not that I'm a freak about using CL, but I have seen some in the bay area, and also up in Washington :) :USA:

whfan74

Look at that one in our classifieds just popped up in Naples FL

bowtieguy

I think the WH dealer in California is Bruce Marion.... :):USA: :wh:

VinsRJ

There have been a couple here and there on the left coast and deep south but the following so to speak seems to be in the north east (upper right hand) portion of the country. And I don't mean the "Northeast", I'm talking from the middle of the country to the Atlantic, as far south as SC.