Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

A few tractors I bought.

Kelly

Well I don't have pictures, heck I don't even have the tractors all home yet, but I see everyone else post they are getting stuff they havn't got yet??

well I answered a CL ad that had 3 WH tractors a C-100, C120 and C-111 all need repair, so I was kinda near there today, so I stopped in to take a peek, they are all kinda ruff, the C-120 hydro has hyd. lift, but no engine, the C-100 is complete not running but I seen a broken wire to the points, the C-111 has a 10 hp kohler with a rats nest for wiring, all have decks in good shape, one has plastic WH wheel weights, he wanted $150 each for the ones with engines and $75 for the one with out, well I really don't need them, and none of them are real nice so I said no thanks and started to walk, he asked what I would offer, I told him sorry but I don't need them I have more than I need at home, he said make a offer so I did $150 for all of them, well I have to pick them up next weekend :)

And over the past few weeks I've picked up a A-90 very nice orig. tractor not a little tractor a full size machine with a 8hp briggs horz. shaft, 867 ruff with sickle mower, a B-112 runs and mows but it's just a mower, a C-100 broken rod, C-120 runs like a top, a C-101 with tiller, one bottom plow, clevis hitch and nice 36" deck, 800 commando, 2) JD 110's, a simplicity with power steering, I have less than $500 in all of them and sold many parts off them in the last few weeks also.

ducky

when u get them do u want to sell any of the c's?

Kelly

Yes I have a few for sale. send me a PM

VinsRJ

Don't you just love when a plan comes together :)