Sign in to follow this  
Shuboxlover

Another surprise......

Shuboxlover

Drove down a highway today that I have driven a thousand times and spotted a D-200 with a deck....I couldn't believe it, it leads me to believe that there are more out there than any of us realize......

KC9KAS

Did you get it, or just saying that you saw one?

JUSS10

sure are. i've seen a few now. and look, here is one by brother in law found on top of a pile of scrap at a mower bone yard!

photo-1.jpg

wh79d160

I think I'm gonna be sick. It's even got a three point. That person needs to be arrested. I'm sure there is some kind of law against that. (at least on Redsquare) I'd give him a $100.00 for the 3-point. Even in that condition, it's worth more than scrape price in parts. Tom, Perry Ks.

JUSS10

:) not to high jack but the guy knows what its worth.... next time im in town i may check it out and see how low he'll go.

VinsRJ

The general population do not see :USA:'s the way we do. :)

Gene_S

Justin if the idiot knows what its worth, why did he plan on getting scrap price for it? :) He wouldn't even get $50 bucks for it at a scrap yard.

There out there Shuboxlover!!!

wh79d160

I'm sure he gingerly placed it on top of the pile, so no one would steal it, with a special attachment he has for his trackhoe. Not. Tom, Perry Ks.

Docwheelhorse

QUICK..... GO FIND A JOHN DEERE AND TRADE HIM!!!!! :USA: The only ones that will be upset to see a JD on the scrap pile are the JD guys... its all relative and its unfortunate. I USED to be of the mindset that all Wheel Horses MUST be saved and ALL others didn't matter. Over time I realised that others would be as happy to have an old Sears, Cub, JD, Simplicity, Beaver etc... as I was to have the 'Horse so now every tractor I find/get my hands on I try to find a good home. Made some good connections along the way and they keep a look out for 'Horses for me. Hopefully that D200 on top of the pile can be saved, except for the rust it doesn't look that bad. :)

Tony

Gene_S

Thats very true Tony... I've made some good connections from other brand owners! I met a guy with a AC B-10 last weekend with Wheel Horse wheel weights on one of them. He said If I could find AC wheel weights he'd trade me even up... I'm lookin... :)

JUSS10

the guy isnt scrapping it. he just decided to put it on a pile of junk. don't know why its up there but it is

Shuboxlover

Did you get it, or just saying that you saw one?

Oh, if I got it, you would definitely know it!!!! :) ......I drove by all stalker like but didn't see anyone around. I may try and buz over there tomorrow if I get a chance. I'm not getting my hopes up cuz it looks like he still uses it. We'll see I guess, it's always nice to know other people that have them nonetheless.