Sign in to follow this  
MID-TN-857

Pictures of 856

MID-TN-857

Here are the pictures of my 856 she cleans up pretty well, as I said before it mows great. I have not pulled the disc yet, but I will when we get some moisture in the ground. It is dry in Middle TN. I plan on using it to scratch the ground for a food plot for wildlife.

IMG_3875-1-1.jpg

IMG_3876-1.jpg

IMG_3877-1.jpg

DMK855

Very nice 856 you have there!! :)

btrrg1969

Very sharp ride :) neighbor Greenbrier,TN .Its also very hot here.

rickv1957

Nice looking tractor! :) Rick

tgranthamfd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

' date='August 15, 2010 05:56 pm']Here are the pictures of my 856 she cleans up pretty well, as I said before it mows great. I have not pulled the disc yet, but I will when we get some moisture in the ground. It is dry in Middle TN. I plan on using it to scratch the ground for a food plot for wildlife.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good plan, I just did the same thing, just waiting for some moisture so I can plant. I had to knock down the 6' high weeds, johnsongrass, and bull nettles. Then I mold boarded and tilled it up. Very hot, dry, and hard ground. :)

Horse'n Around

Thats a great looking tractor :)

John

dgoyette

very nice 856 you have there!

Roger from southern Iowa

VERY nice :)

Supposed to be 77 with chance of rain here today.

bustedglass

Nice lookin tractor :) .

DoctorHfuhruhurr

Sorry to stray off topic but is that a concrete sidewalk with small stones pressed into the top layer? I like the look.