Sign in to follow this  
fireman

Got another one from my wish list!!!

Gene_S

Also here are the numbers off the I.D. Tag:

01-19KE01 - 24458

Anyone know if this is an 82 or 83 based off of the serial number?

Well, guess what my tractor's info is...........

VIN: 01-19KE01

Serial number: 24451

build date: 2132

6 tractors apart!!!!! :USA:

Jeff thats a nice machine you got there... I want a Black hood for my small collection...

Mike and Jeff, the build date and S/N is really cool their that close to each other but how far apart state-wise they are. I bet everyone who has a C-195 are checking their numbers now... :)

Suburban 550

Nice one, Jeff. :)

Roger from southern Iowa

Very nice C195!!! :)

I have to check my numbers.

Brrly1

Hey Jeff, I became a proud owner of an 82' C195. Had to do some swapping but after driving refracmans here a week or so ago I thought I just had to have one. I will be looking for a snow blade, chains, weights because this will be the main snow tractor this winter. If I keep it long enough I will probably look for a three point. Steve is planning on putting a front end loader on his. Maybe build one at the same time sounds good. See ya, Bye

Burly :)

:USA:

fireman

Yeah John, I would like to find a three point for it. I do have the 3 point on the GT-14 that uses some of the same parts but I don't think I will mess with that. I will be using mine for winter duties also.

Gerry w

Nice tractor Jeff! Where ya going to store that one?? Ever hear from the guy in Vermont?

fireman

Gerry,

I am selling the 753 which I have several local people interested in. I am also considering selling the tractor that the loader is on. I may put the loader on the this one :)

truckin88

Gerry,

I am selling the 753 which I have several local people interested in. I am also considering selling the tractor that the loader is on. I may put the loader on the this one :)

WOah the C-200? Really? That is a beautiful one.

Saw this on craigslist, woulda if I had the $$ it was only 20 min from me, but glad it ended up in a RS House. Have fun with it, great tractor.

bustedglass

Nice one Jeff. Great find :) .

Horse Fanatic

I like it!

On this model, how do they get the extra clearance between the footrests and the larger tires, are the footrest mounting tubes welded further forward?

fireman

I'm not really sure. Maybe one of the guys who are more versed in them will chime in.

Darkminion_17

I like it!! I like your loader too,very clean