Sign in to follow this  
gtdcic

wheel horse 16 hydro with 500 loader worth

gtdcic

i need to know what a wheel horse model 16 with hydro drive .hydro attachment lift, 48inch deck , original two piece seat, and model ark 500 loader with weight box is worth runs and works great

thanks greg

Shuboxlover

If it's in decent shape.......$2000 to $2500

That's what I would pay :thumbs:

jusjeepn

I want to see that 48" deck cut with that loader on it. :thumbs:

This question is asked almost daily on here and the same answer is always given. What you are willing to pay and what others are willing to pay are usually different depending upon location and availability. Condition of the tractor and attachments are another crucial thing to consider.

For instance, I have a 1969 Electro 12 that sat in the weather and weeds for 7 years before I bought it. It looks like a parts machine at best. The PO thought probably what your thinking now...POS. I bought it for scrap price at the time. That machine is my most reliable, dependable ugliest worker I have and you couldn't touch it for $2000. It's worth to me is so valuable as a worker that I wouldn't even entertain offers on it of any kind. I also have a 68 Electro 12 that looks pretty good and runs just as well but it's worth to me is far less than that of the 69.

My point is, the value of anything is only what YOU are willing to pay and think is a fair price according to your location, economy, income, usefulness and generally how bad you want it.

Good luck!

Brrly1

My guess would be around 1400-1600 depending on how nice of tractor it is. Take some pictures. Pictures are worth a thousand words or sometimes even more.I have seen the pictures of your loader. How does it rate in comparison? That would probably tell you even more. You know how much you are asking for it. What do you think its worth and would you pay that much? Good Luck See ya, Bye

Burly :thumbs:

:D

gtdcic

owner states he wants 2500 for all paint is all faded seat is excellant is hydro and has hydro lift for attachments i think may be worth 1200 the one i have is all restored and i have less than 2500 in it

Ken B

Sooooooooo, you figure its worth half of what yours is because you have 2500.00 into yours? Not too sure I buy that logic. :thumbs: Most sellers do their homework, they browse all the sights, Ebay, Craigslist etc. and they get an idea of what their wares are generally being listed for. If all it needs is paint because its faded, that is very minor. I don't think faded paint really detracts from the price too much on a loader tractor. A decent paint job can be applied in just a few nights worth of hard work. If he wants 2500.00 and you think its only worth 1200.00, your chances of gettin it might be kinda slim.

Shuboxlover

i think may be worth 1200

The loader alone is worth more than that....even if the paint is a bit faded

Tractor w/deck......$500-$800

Loader.......$1500

What does the "D" man think....(a.k.a. Rick), if anyone would know, HE WOULD!!! :thumbs:

btrrg1969

gtdcic

got it for 1100 thanks

Gene_S

So he went from $2500 to $1100? :)

Wow your good! Keep them coming...

Brrly1

Pictures, Pictures, We want pictures, :):USA::wh: See Ya, Bye

Burly :)

:)

Shuboxlover

got it for 1100 thanks

WTF!!!!!!!!!!! :USA::):omg::):wh:

Why would a guy do that?????

Anyway....GREAT NEGOTIATING!!!!

Can you come talk my boss into giving me a 2 Million dollar raise? :)

Kelly

I always say it never hurts to ask, they can only say no.

Ken B

Good for you. That type of deal rarely happens in my neck of the woods, guy must have been desperate. Tell ya what, I'll give ya 1200.00. :)

btrrg1969

I'll go 1200.50 :)

rickv1957

Sounds like a great buy!,Rick