Sign in to follow this  
Electro12WH

Pulling Tractor

Electro12WH

I bought a Wheel Horse pulling tractor today. Basicly it is a C160 with a Cub Cadet 12hp Kohler engine. My intention is to part it out. I want to give you all first choice before going on eBay if you need something. Included are some custom made spindles that lower the axle about 4 1/2" and a very nice rear pulling hitch. Also it has an eight pinion transaxle.

Gene_S

Can you please send me a picture of the pulling hitch and how much you want for it to haasman35@yahoo.com

Thanks,

HankB

I'm looking for the top and rear wrap around engine tin for a K301. I could paint it red if the stuff on the Cub engine would fit (and if you want to remove it from the engine.) I'm also looking for a shift boot and rear taillight lens and headlight lens. (My tractor is a Raider 12, but I suppose these parts are interchangeable.)

Did you plan to go to the show in Sycamore this weekend? I plan to be there Saturday at least and may take my Raider in on Thursday to do my part to bolster the Wheel Horse presence.

thanks,

hank

Electro12WH

Yeah, I'm going to Sycamore. Look for an old Electro12 by the military encampment.

The rubber boot is available from a Toro dealer, cheap. The rear light is available from aftermarket. I need to checkout the engine to see if it is useable. If not, I will probably sell all the tin together.

By the road, the engine is from a Cub Cadet 100 - 102 and has the old belt drive starter/generator.

Gene_S

E-Mail sent Thanks!!!

capn knuckles

Could u post some pic please.How much for the motor and the hitch?PM me,Thanks

Electro12WH

The hitch is spoken for. As soon as I get time to get the engine running so I can tell what condition is, I'll post it. Okay?

HankB

As soon as I get time to get the engine running so I can tell what condition is, I'll post it. Okay?

No hurry on my account. I found the tin I need on eBay and bought it for the starting bid price.

See you tomorrow (Saturday) in Sycamore if tonight's storm doesn't wash us away.

thanks,

hank

rmaynard

No hurry on my account. I found the tin I need on eBay and bought it for the starting bid price.

Funny, you bought the top tins, and I bought the blower housing. We both got what we wanted for the opening bid price. :)

Bob

Electro12WH

As soon as I get time to get the engine running so I can tell what condition is, I'll post it. Okay?

See you tomorrow (Saturday) in Sycamore if tonight's storm doesn't wash us away.

thanks,

hank

Good for you! That machine will run a lot cooler now.

Electro12WH

* bump*