Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

2nd Annual Great Lakes Tractor Show By HorseFixer

HorseFixer

First off I would like to thank Kelly and his lovely Wife & Family for the hard work they put into this show! Working on events my

wife and I have done, along with fraternal organizations I have been involved with over the years I can appreciate this and what

it takes. Kelly hats off to you my friend 5 STARS ***** :D

DSCN1935.jpg

DSCN1939.jpg

The weather was wonderful as was the facilities and camping! The prices for camping $15.00 per night & logistics of this show

are outstanding. You can come early as MJ and I did (we arrived Thursday evening) and setup camp so that takes a strain off

being overly busy the day of the show and allows time for relaxing!! The fair grounds are clean and spacious, plenty of rest

rooms and there is a beautiful park right next door with bike trails (We found this out Sunday) as we spent the night after

everyone left Sunday and we rode our bikes for 6 miles Sunday evening. There are plenty of stores nearby in case you need

something and there is great concessions at the show with great food and refreshments.

Kellys Tractors

DSCN1915.jpg

DSCN1918.jpg

DSCN1920.jpg

**** & Vic McNeal

DSCN1944.jpg

DSCN1945.jpg

DSCN1946.jpg

HorseFixer

We had a great time and we even brought our Schwinn bikes on this trip, we have two matching beach cuisers MJ's is shown below.

DSCN1948.jpg

DSCN2152.jpg

Well as some of you may recall my Pal JerryW commented on his Hula Gal he had is his snow machine...... Well I sent her a couple

E-Mails and I guess what happened was she crawled in Jerrys Suit Case and hitched a ride to Michigan where she will be kept nice

and warm in my heated cab! :D Jerry thanks for giving her the ride!

DSCN1981.jpg

DSCN1982.jpg

Stevasorus & JoeBob

Steve what can I say? As allways it was great seeing and spending time with you again! All I can say you may be a big guy, but your heart is even

bigger!!!! This hobby needs moe genuine people like you! It did me and MJ's heart good to see you win that tractor! You are pobably one

of the main reasons we attended!! JoeBob it was geat meeting you as well! Take care of my pal!

DSCN2148.jpg

DSCN2143.jpg

DSCN2150.jpg

Brian Marion ~ buckrancher

Brians Stainless Steel RJ-58 tractor is nothing that outstanding. Being a welder and fabicator I can only say that there is much more than meets

the eYe here. I was able to look at this tractor much more closely than I had in P.A. and was totally astounded by the caftmanship involved. Hats

off to you my friend :omg: MJ & I consider ourself's not only fotunate to know you, but even more fortunate to have you and Jo as our friends! :beer:

DSCN1953.jpg

DSCN2140.jpg

DSCN1960.jpg

DSCN2158.jpg

DSCN1958.jpg

DSCN2163.jpg

Gene ~ Hassman

Gene MJ and I had a great time with you and your lovely wife, you are both great people and we look fwd to attending more shows with you! :thanks:

DSCN1964.jpg

DSCN1993.jpg

DSCN1994.jpg

WHFan74

Scotty hmmmm tried to lure the ole' Duke by yer tent and give him a DRENCHING huh? :banghead: nice try!! :omg: It was great seeing you again

and meeting ole dad! Look fwd to seeing that barn!

DSCN2014.jpg

DSCN2013.jpg

DSCN2015.jpg

Erick Red Horse Herd

Eick great seeing you again! I see the heard is getting larger! B)

DSCN2029.jpg

DSCN2030.jpg

DSCN2033.jpg

Bob Rock

Bob nice seeing you again! And as always your tractors are amazing!

DSCN2049.jpg

DSCN2039.jpg

DSCN2043.jpg

Roy Stewardson

Roy was nice seeing you and your wife again! Awesome Collection And Display!

DSCN2060.jpg

DSCN2061.jpg

DSCN2067.jpg

Glen Jeri ~ Glen Petite

Glen as always nice seeing you, and thanks for all you do in promoting this hobby with all your parts and innovative goodies!!

DSCN2136.jpg

Tom ~ TJ

Tom it was nice visiting you again and I love that 654 what a fine looking machine! :thumbs:

DSCN2231.jpg

DSCN2157.jpg

DSCN2155.jpg

And to everyone else that I visited with! Dale & Bobbie, John Burly, Perry, Steven, GerryW & Wife, Fireman Bill Lansing, HankB, DClark, Kevin, and the camp host doode that took care of ole Duke with firewood and that Mason Jar of moonshine everyone sipped on at the campfire! :wh: WoW!!!

Here are some other pics fom the show!! Thanks To all!!

DSCN1969.jpg

3horseman.jpg

DSCN1976.jpg

DSCN1974.jpg

DSCN1983.jpg

DSCN1985.jpg

DSCN2018.jpg

DSCN2079.jpg

DSCN2145.jpg

DSCN2146.jpg

THATS ALL FOLKS!

Gerry w

Great pics Duke! as always good to see you and MJ again! Kathy and I made it home last night around 10:30ish, and I will be unloading the 1047 today.

Great stories and a really good group of folks! Looks like a really good time had by all, hope to be able to spend more time there next year!

Tell that hula girl turn coat she can STAY there for all I care!!! :thumbs:

Gerry

stevasaurus

Great pictures and kind words Bob. :thanks: You caught many memories on camera.

I still haven't seen any of the train ride... :thumbs::D

It was excellent spending time with you and MJ again...I am still munching on those cookies and the pie made it home and is not going to last very long. :D

Thanks to you both. :wh:

MaineDad

Great pics Duke! Gerry you have the official "Honda Horse Hauler" - Maybe you can get Honda to sponsor you :thumbs:

rickv1957

Very nice pictures,looks like a great time!! :thumbs::D Rick

bk-scouter

Great pictures Duke. Thanks for sharing.

-BK

perry

kelly has the train ride pics, i have seen them :D . im waiting for him to post them :thanks: .

mowerman1193

kelly has the train ride pics, i have seen them :omg: . im waiting for him to post them :D .

I think Kelly may be still sleeping in his easy chair. :thanks::wh::beer: .He posted a message Sunday night and said he was going to post pictures etc later but he had just got home and was going to take a rest in his easy chair..

Kevin

rmaynard

Very nice Bob. If you can't make the show, there will always be someone to document what you missed. Good job! :thumbs:

Bob

HorseFixer

Thanks Guys! :thanks: Yep I had this thing over loaded last night with pictures and It kept giving me the image code <_< So I had to delete

some in order to post it! So Here are the ones of the train! I appologize, for the life of me I can't remember Kelly's Sons Name!! :D

P7030493.jpg

P7030495.jpg

TRAIN.jpg

Curmudgeon

Great pictures, Duke. Always love the captions, but who the heck is that old fart with pony tail almost to the end??? :thumbs:

perry

some more train pics.........

40032_1559303628530_1413461021_1525994_4221213_n.jpg

40445_1559304028540_1413461021_1526000_5309130_n.jpg

39696_1559304148543_1413461021_1526001_7438201_n.jpg

36810_418241789299_266441264299_4770139_1083491_n.jpg

HorseFixer

Great pictures, Duke. Always love the captions, but who the heck is that old fart with pony tail almost to the end??? :thumbs:

Dale....... That's My Buddy Earl! :D Sure wished he would have hung around so's he coulda been at the campfire! :D

And Perry geat train pics! :thanks:

Kelly

Duke under Kellys tractors you did not get one picture of any of my tractors, and the guy in the pic is Adam H

Tonight I will post more pictures and a list of the winners, I've been very busy doing stuff that got pushed aside for the show, I should have time to sit down tonight.

stevasaurus

Duke...I believe Kelly's son is Rick. :thumbs: I was worried about the train pictures. :D

perry

close, his name is Nick :thumbs:

Curmudgeon
Great pictures, Duke.

HorseFixer

Duke under Kellys tractors you did not get one picture of any of my tractors, and the guy in the pic is Adam H

Tonight I will post more pictures and a list of the winners, I've been very busy doing stuff that got pushed aside for the show, I should have time to sit down tonight.

Sorry Kelly!! See!!!!! Thats what happens when you get syphilis it goes straight to you brain! :D

I shoulda got that taken care of along time ago I guess! :thumbs:

VinsRJ

Looked like a lot of fun, thanks for sharing :thumbs: