Sign in to follow this  
grnlark

Another RJ58

grnlark

I picked this 58 up a few nights ago. It's suprisingly very solid. It was less a motor and gas tank, but I have a sweet Clinton that will make itself right at home. If anyone has a gas tank kicking around though, please let me know. The tank straps are intact and real clean too which is a plus. I have to admit though, I kinda like the cream color... :thumbs: But no, it will be returned to red. I have this coming week off, so guess what I'll be working on?

Attached Image

post-3-1281137489.jpg

grnlark

pic 2

Attached Image

post-3-1281137556.jpg

rmaynard

Maybe you can keep it cream colored and get the VinylGuy to make you some reverse decals. :thumbs:

grnlark

Maybe you can keep it cream colored and get the VinylGuy to make you some reverse decals. :thumbs:

Nah, it'll be red.

rmaynard

Are you on that forum too?

Which forum is that?

WHC-125

Nice find Matt! I seen this one on craigslist and was going to pick it up but I still wanna sell a few more :thumbs:

Roger from southern Iowa

Very nice find!!! :thumbs:

Buzz

Hey Matt, could you post a picture or two of your articulating Bolens in the "other brands" section? My buddy Zeke tried to buy one in really rough condition at Jacktown but it was already sold. He even offered the buyer more money but he wouldn't sell it. Thursday night I was at the Salem County fair and ran into another buddy who has one all restored. Bought it for $100. Eventually I'll give it to Zeke. I want to bust his stones a little first. That's what friends are for...

Roger from southern Iowa

Buzz you're cruel!!! :D

OPPS, :thumbs: sorry.

rickv1957

Nice find there!,Rick

grnlark

Hey Matt, could you post a picture or two of your articulating Bolens in the "other brands" section? My buddy Zeke tried to buy one in really rough condition at Jacktown but it was already sold. He even offered the buyer more money but he wouldn't sell it. Thursday night I was at the Salem County fair and ran into another buddy who has one all restored. Bought it for $100. Eventually I'll give it to Zeke. I want to bust his stones a little first. That's what friends are for...

Buzz, I am coinicdentally planning to post mine on ebay tomorrow. I picked up another cool machine today and I need to thin out a bit. Give me your email and I'll send you pics. If you think he might seriously be interested in buying one, let me know. I'd be more than happy holding off listing it. The machine is super clean and sweet.

Buzz

Buzz, I am coinicdentally planning to post mine on ebay tomorrow. I picked up another cool machine today and I need to thin out a bit. Give me your email and I'll send you pics. If you think he might seriously be interested in buying one, let me know. I'd be more than happy holding off listing it. The machine is super clean and sweet.

Thanks anyway but I bought it for him so he doesn't need another one. He's on a cruise and out of touch this week so go ahead and list it. Good luck.

Ken B

I was eyeing this one myself. You gonna keep us posted with some progmess pics?