Sign in to follow this  
gwgdog66

69 Sears

gwgdog66

I just purchased a sight unseen (Take it off my hands because the wife is tired of it being in the garage) 1969 Sears Suburban 12, for next to nothing, from one of my old Army buddies. He says it is all there to include some implements, I'll post pictures after he brings it to me. He has all the owners manuals.

Last used in 1982, to mow the grass. Parked for the winter. In Spring of 1983 it wouldn't start, been in his garage since. What can anyone tell me about it?

DoctorHfuhruhurr

I have a similar one (Super Suburban) with the manual 3 point hitch and single bottom plow and cultivator. They are a heavy duty Garden Tractor. They made a lot of attachments and they pop up on Craigslist every so often. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with it. I believe they had Tecumseh engines from that era. I love those deals created where they wife calls the shots LOL.

Here's a video of a bunch from the Era.

racinfool40

Had an older gt16 for many tears.Tore rear end out this spring plowing Garden I have plow set up with manual 3 pt, and an extra 3 pt set up plus 2 snow/ dirt blade set ups,each on is different blade set ups that is.scraped tractor but kept alot of useable parts if you need!! :thumbs:

rickv1957

Them older Sears tractors are a good heavy built unit!,Rick

gwgdog66

Thanks guys. I should have it next weekend. It does have the manual 3 pt hitch.

My Grandad had a 67 custom 7. We still have the implements but the tractor is long gone.

pond195520032003

they are good tractors! i have a couple myself :thumbs: