Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

Did some Horse trading this past weekend..

Ken B

I did a little Horse tradin with Stevebo this past weekend. I didn't even have to go get the tractor because it was already at my house! Steve was kind enough to let me borrow it for lawn duties till I have my machine up and going. As of this past weekend its officially going too reside here for good. I've been cleaning it up and touching up the paint when time allows. I repaired the cracks on the plastic tub and painted the rims as well. I think I want too keep it in its work clothes and not totally restore it. I think my 312-8 will be the snow blade machine and the C-125 will get a snow thrower as soon as I can find a nice one. I've grown to like these black hoods and my son likes em as well.

drawingbyjesse262-1.jpg

drawingbyjesse263.jpg

and there he goes!

drawingbyjesse269.jpg

Sparky

I've grown to like these black hoods and my son likes em as well.

I know that feelin Ken. Got 3 black hoods here :thumbs: !

Your new one looks great.

Mike..........

JimD

Ken, it looks nice. Could you post a how to on fixing the cracks in the plastic tub? That might benefit a lot of members here. I have one in dire need of repair and I'd like to know how you did it. Mine might be too far gone though. Thanks, Jim.

Roger from southern Iowa

One sharp looking C125. Hansom young man too.

Keep him horsein' around. :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Ken...nice looking horse. :thumbs: I noticed the ball hitch on the back. I also have a couple of boat trailers that I move around. did you make that, does it work good, could you take a closer picture of it? :D In your spare time. :D

thanks

mattd860

Very nice looking WH Ken!! Wish we were a few minutes closer.

Ken B

Ken...nice looking horse. :thumbs: I noticed the ball hitch on the back. I also have a couple of boat trailers that I move around. did you make that, does it work good, could you take a closer picture of it? :D In your spare time. :D

thanks

Hi Steve, I will take some close up of the ball hitch. It belongs to Steve and I think he bought it off Ebay. It can easily be fabricated with a few pics to go by and a welder. I'm going to make one. It works pretty good but I wouldn't move around anything too heavy with it.

truckin88

what did stevebo get? he has good luck finding plastic fenders in decent shape

rickv1957

Nice looking horse!! :thumbs: Rick

Arndts small engine repair

Hi very nice look tractor !! :thumbs: :D

truckin88

ken that really is in great shape was it a repaint or original?

Ken B

I've been touching up rust spots and the like on it for the past week or so. I believe in some point in time over the years someone gave it a repaint. The rear tub was cracked in 6 different places that I've repaired and I sanded the rims and painted them. Its pretty clean but pictures can sometimes make things look nicer than they are. The deck I also gave a good sanding. I had some Resto Red left over in a quart sized can so I brushed it on. It leveled out pretty nicely and looks good from far but far from a real quality paint job. I just wanted to help preserve the deck. Its going to be a worker for me so at this time no complete restore. I know some hate the rear plastic tubs but I've actually kind of grown to like them as well. It gives the tractor a higher looking stance in the rear.