Sign in to follow this  
vandamja

Dome Washer for an RL-426 Mowing Deck

vandamja

I have an RL-426 mower deck that I use on my model 1067 Wheel Horse. This is the fifth year that I have used it and it works great, but this past week I noticed that one of the blades had started to come loose, and upon inspection, the dome washer (part 1336) has split.

I figured no problem, went up to the local supply store that has, or can get, wheel horse parts, and tried to pick one up..... Not in stock and no longer made by Toro.

So, I started to look around the internet and I cant find one anywhere. There is a guy on eBay selling an entire hub assembly, for around $40.00, but i don't need to hub or the pins, so I was hoping to find another solution.

Has anyone found something that will work as a replacement? Right now I have a fender washer and a lock washer on there, but I don't know how well that will work. The fender washer is not as heavy as the dome washer was.

Thanks in advance for any help or insight.

Jim

racinfool40

If you could post a pic of what one you need would help I have a few different kinds laying around post it here or send me an e-mail at michaelbiser@yahoo.com might have what you need :thumbs:

racinfool40

:thumbs: sorry and :D glad to have you aboard!!!

vandamja

Thanks for the help.

I attached a picture of what it looks like. Sort of like a big star washer.

Attached File ( Number of downloads: 54 )

quicktime.gif

1336.tiff

vandamja

I found some.

Just in case anyone stumbles across this in the future, Lakewood Lawn and Garden in MO has them in stock.

Forest Road

You have a 40+ y/o machine. I specialty washer finally failed after many years of service. And you found a factory replacement?

Wheel Horses! I love these things they just keep going!!!

racinfool40

:thumbs: see you found some sorry for the late reply I do have some of those laying around though. I'll keep your source handy and checkit out THANKS!!!