Sign in to follow this  
stevasaurus

WHCC raffle tractors

stevasaurus

I was talking with Joebob on the phone last night, and he thinks that he has one of the WHCC raffle tractors from some years ago. If so, we were thinking it would be nice to bring it to the show in Charlott and place it next to mine. We were wondering who else is out there in this group of (I think...11).

Does anybody have the information on what the raffle tractors were for each year and who won them?

JoeBob has a 66-67 Lawn Ranger that he thinks was the raffle tractor maybe 1999 or 2000 and he bought it from Jason Johnson. Joe thinks that Jason was VP at WHCC at the time.

Any information would be helpful.

Thank you :thumbs:

buckrancher

I think a 854 was 2009's

whfan74

500 Special in 2008 was won by **** McNeal.........he will be at Charlotte with it! :thumbs:

BPjunk

Dog gone Steve .......... Now your really taxing my memory ! :thumbs:

The 2009 model 854 is in Northen Virginia and two of the B-80's are in central Virginia. Yes Jason Johnson did win a Lawn Ranger while he was vice president. The 875 I think went to western Pennsylvania and the 315-8 60th Anniversary Special is in central Pennsylvania. In 2008 **** McNeal did win the 500 SPECIAL. The model 702 and the Suburban 400 are also in PA.

Wild Bill

VinsRJ

Dog gone Steve .......... Now your really taxing my memory ! :D

The 2009 model 854 is in Northen Virginia and two of the B-80's are in central Virginia. Yes Jason Johnson did win a Lawn Ranger while he was vice president. The 875 I think went to western Pennsylvania and the 315-8 60th Anniversary Special is in central Pennsylvania. In 2008 **** McNeal did win the 500 SPECIAL. The model 702 and the Suburban 400 are also in PA.

Wild Bill

Seems like the PA guys have the upper hand here :thumbs: :D

wheel horse 1045

looks kinda strange

stevasaurus

Thanks Bill...that helps a lot. So there will be 3 WHCC raffle tractors at the Charlott show. That is not too bad, really, considering they all came from the Penn Show. I got to meet **** at last years Charlott show...nice guy. I think we can get pictures of the 3 of them together. :D

Would still like to put the years with the tractors. :thumbs:

rickv1957

I think that Mo needs a WHCC raffle tractor soon! :thumbs: Rick

stevasaurus

I think that Mo needs a WHCC raffle tractor soon! :D Rick

:thumbs:

You coming to the Charlott show Rick?

rickv1957

You coming to the Charlott show Rick?

Steve,Iam sure hoping to! :thumbs: ,Rick

Butch

Thanks Bill...that helps a lot. So there will be 3 WHCC raffle tractors at the Charlott show. That is not too bad, really, considering they all came from the Penn Show. I got to meet **** at last years Charlott show...nice guy. I think we can get pictures of the 3 of them together.

Would still like to put the years with the tractors. :thanks:

Thanks Bill...that helps a lot. So there will be 3 WHCC raffle tractors at the Charlott show. That is not too bad, really, considering they all came from the Penn Show. I got to meet **** at last years Charlott show...nice guy. I think we can get pictures of the 3 of them together.

Would still like to put the years with the tractors. :wh:

Would still like to put the years with the tractors.

Would still like to put the years with the tractors. :beer:

Yada yada yada yada :thumbs::omg::banghead::D:omg::D

Butch

S. Jersey

The above post was done in "jest" with Stevasaurus approved and endorsed emoticons as indicated by the following emoticon. B)

Butch

I think that Mo needs a WHCC raffle tractor soon! :D Rick

D200 with 550 FEL? :thumbs::D

Butch

S. Jersey

rickv1957

Yada yada yada yada :thumbs::thanks::wh::D:beer::D

Butch

S. Jersey

The above post was done in "jest" with Stevasaurus approved and endorsed emoticons as indicated by the following emoticon. :omg:

Butch, :banghead::omg: Rick

stevasaurus

I'm thinking South Joysey needs a raffle tractor also. :thumbs:

Buzz

What year did Ben donate the raffle tractor? It looked like he just pulled it out of the weeds and brought it. I think they sold two raffle tickets that year. :thumbs:

BPjunk

What year did Ben donate the raffle tractor? It looked like he just pulled it out of the weeds and brought it. I think they sold two raffle tickets that year. :thanks:

Buzz that was the 702 that Randy Culley won, it looked real good in the picture when it was e-mail to us. :wh::D:thumbs: Randy did do a good job of fixing it up. :D

Wild Bill

Buzz

What year did Ben donate the raffle tractor? It looked like he just pulled it out of the weeds and brought it. I think they sold two raffle tickets that year. :wh:

Buzz that was the 702 that Randy Culley won, it looked real good in the picture when it was e-mail to us. :beer::D:thumbs: Randy did do a good job of fixing it up. :D

Wild Bill

Randy must have bought both tickets :thanks:

rickv1957

I think that Mo needs a WHCC raffle tractor soon! :thanks: Rick

D200 with 550 FEL? :thumbs::D

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch,Needs and Gives is not even close :D Rick