Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

intrest in C-185 Elect trac?? and others

Kelly

I'm buying a collection of WH tractors but I'm not iterested in a few of them, one is a C-185 Elect trac, with a rebuilt deck, but the whole thing has now sat out side for a few years and has gotten rusty, the lady said it mowed nice a few years ago, it is complete, shame it sat out and now has holes in the body, I have a few pictures if there is interest.

Then she has a 800 special nice looking tractor has a new briggs 8 hp pull and elect. start, has elect. clutch, comes with the orig. 8hp briggs also, nice WH logo seat, older repaint faded to a pink but no rust looks nice, also have pic's if there is interest.

Then there is a few vert shaft tractors I'm not interested in one is a charger 8 hydro looks complete but ruff, another newer vert with a briggs and a rear engine rider A-81 I think.

Then last a pile of parts mower decks, from old 32" to 48" but all are parts at best.

I'm going back in about a month to pick up the stuff I bought, and the second load will not be a full load 18' car hauler, so I can bring back more if someone is interested in this stuff, or after I pick up my load I will let you know where it is all located, ( very lower MI near OH)

handyman

PM sent.