Sign in to follow this  
besman

What does this fit?

besman

This is hanging up in my dad's barn. It's some leftover stock from their lawnmower shop they had years back. I know its a clevis hitch for WH but not sure what model it fits as it has two small arms coming off one side of it that point back toward the front of the tractor. What model does this go to and what are the arms for?

2530736800104087119S425x425Q85.jpg

jdog_kustoms

i might be wrong but it looks like a 76 77 rear rocker shaft was welded to the clevis hitch

jdog_kustoms

make shure the peice with the 2 arms is not just stuck in it and rusted tight

besman

I should probably take another pic as there's another piece behind the hitch and they look connected, but they are not. I did check the two arms and they do not move. Not rusty even though they appear to be in the pic. They are new old stock. I will look at it again and see if there is still a tag with a part# on it. I know it used to have one.

jdog_kustoms

the green and the blue in the pic should be one peice and the red should be seperate and were the green is it should be nothing

clevis2.jpg

C-Series14

I think it is was just put in the holes of the hitch...sort of so they don't get lost.

besman

Ok cool, i will go look at it again. I see now that it looks like the bellcrank assy that's used to lift a tiller. I didn't notice that til now. Thanks. It may be for sale at some point as I already have both of those.

Thanks for the quick replies!

M

besman

Good eyes. You were right - two different pieces. It was a pain to get to which is why I assumed it was one piece.

Thanks

2651764020104087119S425x425Q85.jpg