Sign in to follow this  
3406pack

Photos

3406pack

3406pack

A little help please I cant get them switched over.

rickv1957

C195WHhours5.jpg

C195wh4.jpg

C195WH3pthitch6.jpg

c195WH2.jpg

c195WH1.jpg

3406pack

Thanks RICKV1957!!!!!!!!!

rickv1957

Great score!!,a super C195 with a 3pt,1982 model,looks great! there a beast!, :thumbs: Rick

3406pack

I hope to refurbish it to a working tractor soon. The only thing that doesnt work is the lights. I have the belt cover its off bcause of belt replacement. I have looked around for a deck but cant find one. Ive decided that ill find a 60 or 65in deck and mount it to my 3pt hitch.now to find one. I plan on using electrolisis as much as possible to prepare for paint and then straighten the hood. I am very excited about this project.

rickv1957

340,the C195 can use a 48" or 60" belly deck or a 60" rear mount if you add a rear pto, :thumbs: Rick

Roger from southern Iowa

Nice find.

I wish mine had the 3 point.

I would dell my 60" deck,but you're a lot of miles from me.

3406pack

I know, everything seems to be north of me :thumbs::D

Ive got a few ideas about mounting a large deck on the rear tho :D :thanks:

Arndts small engine repair

Hi nice find ! you love the 3pt! :thumbs: :D

C-Series14

Be ready to spend some time finding the rear PTO setup! Also will need front weight when using a rear finish mower. Nice find.

wedgeheaded

Great find. With a handle like 340 6 pack, you have to be my kind of guy. What's your driver?

Ken B

Your first tractor and you landed a C-195! Some guys have all the luck. Great find and enjoy that bad boy.

C-Series14

And with the 3 point!!! Go play the lottery! :thumbs:

3406pack

Wedgehead I hate to disapoint but I lost my favorite mopar back when I was about 17. It was a 73 340 duster. didnt wreck it just let it slip away. No money for repairs was main cause. Next thing you know mopars are thru the roof. You live and learn I guess. I watched the grass and weeds grow on my c195 for 2yrs. That dont count the 8yrs before I found it. When I got it the front tires wouldnt hold air and wouldnt start.I put some old tires I had lying around on it and found that the front rims are badly rusted. Maybe from fluid fill for weight. Then I cleaned the fuel tank and line and added fresh gas. Iremoved the aircleaner and choked it with my hand and after about a min of starting it busted off. very congested of course but it was a good cough :thumbs: Then I changed the engine oil and checked fluid level in the trans and the rest is history. Still need to change tranny oil tho :D

darkhorse

glad to see some fellow mopar heads in here with me nice score on the horse i was hopped up when i got my 416-8 for 50.00 at the local scrapyard it had a runnin k341 48 in deck 23-10.50-12 Carlisle bars with chains and 4 original chrome horse hubcaps

benny

wheel horse man

I :thumbs: love the three point great fined how much you give for the c-195

3406pack

350$ including delivery of 15mi :thumbs::D:D:thanks:

Like I said I watched the weeds grow for a while and that to me was big money.

wedgeheaded

Wedgehead I hate to disapoint but I lost my favorite mopar back when I was about 17. It was a 73 340 duster. didnt wreck it just let it slip away. No money for repairs was main cause. Next thing you know mopars are thru the roof. You live and learn I guess. I watched the grass and weeds grow on my c195 for 2yrs. That dont count the 8yrs before I found it. When I got it the front tires wouldnt hold air and wouldnt start.I put some old tires I had lying around on it and found that the front rims are badly rusted. Maybe from fluid fill for weight. Then I cleaned the fuel tank and line and added fresh gas. Iremoved the aircleaner and choked it with my hand and after about a min of starting it busted off. very congested of course but it was a good cough :thumbs: Then I changed the engine oil and checked fluid level in the trans and the rest is history. Still need to change tranny oil tho :D

I know what you're saying. Rusted junk cars are now dimonds in the rough. I recently bought a 75 Cordoba so I could have a driver while I gather parts for a 64 Polara project. My son keeps breaking parts on my old WH SB421 but hasn't killed it yet. He has even conceded that it's a tough old horse. That's him on it in my sig. If you want an affordable driver Mopar, the late Bs are a good way to go and parts are still not through the roof. http://www.dotphoto.com/go.asp?l=wedgeheaded&AID=6134248