Sign in to follow this  
jdog_kustoms

deck

jdog_kustoms

will an old deck off a charger or bronco work with a attach a matic and front mule or do i need a new deck also if i update my bronco to atach a matic front and mid

rickv1957

You can take all the deck mounting brackets from a newer deck and install on original deck,takes some work,Rick

jdog_kustoms

just for everyones info the newer attach a matic setup will except the older decks and the front mule will work with those decks also pics to follow

TT

The one thing you do have to watch is interference between the deck drive belt and the little "chair leg glide" height stop between the mounting carriage and the deck shell.

Since the early decks were made to be driven by the belt coming in more from the right side instead of the front, the adjuster wasn't a concern.

jdog_kustoms

heres a pic

tt what are you callin the chair leg guide

IMG_4233.jpg

rickv1957

You do have the original type deck with the newer style attach a matic,looks good, looks like the chair leg has been removed,Rick

jdog_kustoms

yeah the older deck fit on my 416-8 with the attachomatic so i figured if it worked there then i mit as well put all the attach a matic stuff on the bronco so i can ran any attachment i wanted