Sign in to follow this  
jdog_kustoms

my new horse

jdog_kustoms

i picked this up about 1 hour from my house was talkin to guy on internet he said it had as of last year new front tires new spindles and new blades all fluids and belts changed and areound 3-4 years ago the motor was redone and bored out to exept a stock 16 hp piston

i showed up seen tractor has front beat up has rear set pan beat up ( its gona be my works so ill hate to scratch and beat up a preaty tractor) seen brand new battery brand new seat all the other parts he talked about ran great drove great needs plastic bushing on end of hydro shaft between your legs cuase lever is jurky and a little sloppy and the govener doesnt seem to work it senses no loads and throttle is very touchy and the electric clutch has been converted to manual

he said hed take 200 and not a penny less on the phone his exact words were if it burned in his drive way it would be 200 well we started talkin about his cars and wheel horse and he said he would know 25 off for my gas money what a deal it has 175 in new parts and free tractor

here is some pics since everyone loves them

IMG_4217.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4219.jpg

IMG_4220.jpg

about 40 lbs of weight under seat

IMG_4221.jpg

IMG_4222.jpg

IMG_4224-1.jpg

jdog_kustoms

are these a factory item

IMG_4223.jpg

rwilson

You tryin to mess with us on that last picture in the first post? It made me look again at the rest of them! :thumbs: Nice haul. I need a deal like that sometime soon.

jdog_kustoms

no i must have hit the wrong button on photobucket thats cool thoe make people think lol

is this better

IMG_4224.jpg

DrabHorse

sounds like a good deal. you had me too with that picture :thumbs: I was thinking now wait a minute that can't be :D

DMK855

Ditto on the pic......

Congrats on the new worker!! Just picked up my first hydro last week and love it!! Easy for the little guy to drive too!!

bmuone

Good deal, you even got a cannon ball, or a large marble.

rickv1957

tractor looks like a good deal!,Rick