Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

C-175

Ken B

This is just a quick Vid of the C-175 I picked up off good buddy Stevebo who lives about 2 miles away. I've cut grass with many a tractor in my day but nothing really compares too the sound and feel of this 175. If I only had a super thick lawn, I'd luv too hear the KT 17 dig in. :D

http://www.youtube.com/user/Feathercrafter...u/0/Csn6cOIlP7c

JimD

Man that thing has a sweet sound. Nice machine!

rickv1957

Ken,looking very good there,tractor looks great! :D Rick

Suburban 550

Ken, that tractor looks and sounds great. :D

jimbotelho

Ken in the past year that tractor has changed hands 5 times believe it or not From steve to truckin 88 , from will to me ,and from me to steve and steve to you I hope it has finally found a HOME i WOULD HAVE KEPT IT BECAUSE IT WAS THE FIRST tractor that steve restored and he did a great job on that one especially. If you do get rid of it let me know first :D

kloe0699

If you do get rid of it let me know first :USA:

I've got the feeling he's keeping it! :D If not let me know 2nd?

KC9KAS

Why did this tractor change hands 5 times in a year??

It is sweet sounding!

Ken B

If I should ever sell it, Jimbo you are right at the top for sure.

Steve did do a fantastic job on this tractor. I know how much work it is to get a tractor to be in this condition so I really appreciate all the effort.

I was never a big fan of the black hoods, that is until I saw this one and especially after I drove it. It really is one big, bad boy. I thought the 518 was real powerful pushing snow last yr. Ha! This one has as much power, (if not more) and it has much greater ramming speed abilities. I can't wait for the first big snow storm. Not!! :D

fireman

Nice tractor Ken! Hopefully you keep it for longer than the other guys did :D

stevebo

Ken,

That tractor really is a nice one. If I had to pick the one thing I would change on that tractor would be the smaller steering wheel makes it a little more difficult to steer. It is one of the fastest I have driven too.

bo dawg

It does look great! I want to be next in line. :D

Those 175's are neat tractors, I love mine. They just ride differently and the KT-17 sounds and runs smooth. I think of mine as a cadilac of :USA: .

MikesRJ

Brings a tear to your eye when you see a "Horse" find its "Fur-Ever" home.

Good luck with it. :D

truckin88

...eleanor. <_< ...a lot of sweat and tears into that tractor, at least I got it ready for your lawn will all the general maintainence out of the way...and bright head lights too...the KT is a mean sounding motor, the only WH faster that I have driven is a 520

buckeye

It does look great! I want to be next in line. :D

Those 175's are neat tractors, I love mine. They just ride differently and the KT-17 sounds and runs smooth. I think of mine as a cadilac of :ychain: .

---took the words out of my mouth :D:USA: :wh:

Ken B

...eleanor. <_< ...a lot of sweat and tears into that tractor, at least I got it ready for your lawn will all the general maintainence out of the way...and bright head lights too...the KT is a mean sounding motor, the only WH faster that I have driven is a 520

All I've had to do to it is dial the carb in for the warmer weather and adjust the throttle cable to get 3600 rpm's out of it. (was only getting 3000 out of it) Tiny tach's are awesome. :D