Sign in to follow this  
wedgeheaded

20HP Kohler Never mind, I missed it.

wedgeheaded

I have a chance to buy this motor for a spare and I have no idea what It's worth. Looks to be in good shape and supposed to be in good condition. Any thoughts?

baerpath

Thers more than one 20hp Kohler. Kinda need to know what one your asking about

Duane

wedgeheaded

Thers more than one 20hp Kohler. Kinda need to know what one your asking about

Duane

Yea, that wasn't much to go on was it? Here's a link but it doesn't give much info in the ad. I've e-mailed for more info so hopefuly I'll know more soon. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...E:X:RTQ:US:1123

baerpath

Its a CV 20 Downshaft

wedgeheaded

It was on e-bay and the seller didn't want to ship. He had a buy it now fo $105. I asked him to let me know if he changed his mind about shipping it. He said he'd ship for $60. Somebody else saw our conversation as it showed up as Q&A in the ad and somebody bought it before I even knew he'd ship it. Oh well, that's e-bay.

Kelly

Unless you need a vert. shaft engine it will not work on a WH garden tractor, ( except the newer XI tractors) make sure you know what your buying before pushing the button

wedgeheaded

Unless you need a vert. shaft engine it will not work on a WH garden tractor, ( except the newer XI tractors) make sure you know what your buying before pushing the button

That's why I didn't push the button WO more info. I hope the guy who did got what he wanted. I didn't need it anyway, just thinking about a spare.