Sign in to follow this  
jimbotelho

c16a finally breathing again

jimbotelho

Guys, steve bo and uncle bo Thanks !!! if it wasnt for you 2guys I would still be pulling my hair out beside not having patience it seems that this horse had one thing go wrong after another oh yes thanks to bob maynard for the wiring diagram sorry bob .After the sandblasting and painting the troubles began first it would not start.what did :D:wh::D:USA: i do wrong?? steve and uncle bo rewired it and guess what it still did not start but it turned over hey we ae are gaining Im wondering if this machine is worth the bother. It was the wrong ignition switch that we /they put in Today steve had the correct switch and installed it and then first hit of the starter it roared to life and then grunted to a abrupt stop. what now I picked the machine up and slid it across the shed so that is it its going. Steve bo seen that i was aggravated to say the least but after a cooilng off period I said to bo (my brother)lets take out the starter because all the motor did was click click As we pulled the starter out I was trying to turn the flywheel over with a screwdriver and I seen something wedged against the fkywheel Steve remember the spring that holds down the gas tank we could not find?? guess where I found it??right against the flywheel no idea how it got there it was larger than any crevice but somehow lodged it self there After it was removed we put everything back together and first shot it was off and running .Guys you know murphys law well this proved that there is a such thing .Again guys stev/uncle bo thanks a million

Uncle BO

Jimbo, that is what son's and brothers are for

"BO" :D

bo dawg

Boy there sure is a bunch of Bo's in this group. :D

:USA:

C-Series14

Just what I was thinking!!! :D