Sign in to follow this  
mnWHfan

Plowing

mnWHfan

Here is a link to a new video of me plowing in some new flower gardens with my C161.

Doubletrouble

Plow works great! Plows so well that the rows swallow mini-bikes. LOL Really nice tractor and plow. Thanks for sharing. :D

tgranthamfd

Nice video, nice set up. Man that is some black dirt. Was it a little damp or is that color soil normal for your area? I am really liking the 161 auto's.

KC9KAS

Very nice looking tractor. It really made quick work of the plowing.

Torino

Really did a good job and looked great doing it. Did not even get very dirty either.

bmuone

I was thinking like Terry....really black dirt you got there. You got your horse plowin like a pro. Beautiful place for a garden but you might need some traffic control.

Ken B

That is one sweet machine doing a great job. Doesn't even sound as though she broke out in a sweat! :D

MaineDad

That plow looks to be set up perfectly! What size plow is it?

dandan111

Rolls that sod real nice!

pfrederi

Where are the rocks!!!

Thats all I have around here...

145Automatic

Very cool video. One of the most enjoyabe things I do on a wheel horse is turn earth. That video shows just one of the many things that seperate a Wheel Horse form the Home Depot specials. :D

mnWHfan

This ground was very clean of rocks. In fact, I don't think that I saw one at all. The place belongs to a guy that I work with and he claims that the soil was like that in a river bottom. It was slightly moist, but it is very dark anyway.

The plow is a 10". It is part of a Wheel Horse garden kit that was made by Brinly. I also used the disc and the cultivator attachment. I will post some more links that show the disc and plow in action, but I don't have any of the cultivator yet. However, the cultivator worked much better than I thought that it would.

tgranthamfd

I will definitely be looking out for that video. I sure would like to find a tractor like yours for my first hydro. Sounds awesome.

tmix

:USA: If I did that in my yard I would need a pic axe on the back all I have is ROCKS 1inch under the sod. But that works nice.P.S try to SMILE It's fun remember? tmix :D

rickv1957

Nice video and tractor! :D Rick

mnWHfan

Thanks for the compliments. Here is a link to me discing the garden that we did earlier that day. The video is kind of short, but I didn't have time to load the plowing video from that garden. I should have added some weight to the disc, but it seemed to break up okay after a few passes. :D