Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

Who is going???

oldandred

Probably at least a dozen or so................. :D

More than likely 400-500 or more. Probably one of every model. Everything from brand new old ones to some that just got done cutting the grass. Prepare to be astounded!

Yea and a few guys pushing or pulling trhem cause they rub out of gas

right buzz

clintonnut

Here's what I think we RS members should do for the plan.

THE GRAND PLAN!!!!!

All members set up near each other and create a tent city. We can show our tractors along the main road and sell parts along the road that goes along the parade road. This allows us to sell parts and show at the same time. Plus every year it seems that my dad and I go different places and nobody can watch the space. With other members around we can just make a lined paper of our parts for sale with prices and a phone number!

If someone is in this space we can get one close to this. IT NEEDS TO BE GIANT! We can also set up some spaces directly North from this as if the top of the map is North. In that area is a little incline with plenty of space.

map07.jpg

I also labled where Duke was in 2009 which is more of a show space then anything. I then labled where I think we should be. What do you think??

Charlie

Butch

And don't forget to bring your CAMERA...I took 3 rolls of 35 mm film and that was not enough...(of course I didn't have to take pics of all the UGLY faces).....but I had to have a pic of ole Jerry and the yellar cow!!!...will miss seein' you guys!

PS...at the last show I took a pic of EVERY WH attachment!!....fun stuff...

???? 3 rolls of 35 mm film? :D Do ya use gun powder for the flash? :USA::wh:

Butch

S. Jersey

Buzz

Looks like I'll be there with a couple of my bike/tractor buddies. We'll leave NY about midnight Fri. morning. Where's a good place for breakfast down there? :wwp::wh::D:ychain:

We alway get breakfast at the Apple Bin restaurant. :D:USA: It's just a couple of miles from the show on RT 234 between Biglerville and Arendtsville. If you're coming south on Rt 15 and get off on Rt 234 you'll pass it. Here's the whole address so you can GPS it:

Apple Bin Grill & Bakery

674 Arendtsville Rd

Biglerville, PA 17307

(717) 677-4141

stevebo

Charlie,

That sounds good to me since we are doing both selling and display. That is the best spot. Many of the members from CT will be coming down on Thursday so we can get set up then. Don't forget our new Clintons !!!

clintonnut

Steve,

My dad is stocking up on 1290 crankshafts like a chipmunk stocks up on acorns as we speak! Engines will be assembled and painted next week!

Charlie

854WH

when is the show please pm me with the dates

oldandred

Only 1 and one half week

MikesRJ

View from above:

SouthMountainFairgrounds.png

gattonde

I plan on arriving about noon on Friday, with my brother. Only staying Friday night. Will be staying at a hotel, will probably stop in Saturday to check things out and then leave for home around noon.

Buzz,

My truck will be empty on the way there so I can transport anything that will fit in the bed for you.

Dan

Buzz

Buzz,

My truck will be empty on the way there so I can transport anything that will fit in the bed for you.

Dan

Thanks Dan but I should be okay. Of course the week isn't over yet.. :D

oldandred

Buzz,

stevasaurus

No...Buzz is at home watching a ballgame. :D

Dan...you are going to have to introduce me to this guy.. :USA:

I'll be wearing a Blackhawks or Whitesox Jersey Thursday...makes me an easy target...and I will be by the Duke tent. I will also be wearing the mask that "the artist formerly know as fan" wore on last Halloween. (higher up on this post) can't wait. :wh:

gattonde

I'll introduce you Steve, but not if you are wearing that Blackhawk shirt. We South Jersey Boy's and Flyers Fans :D

clintonnut

Right were that pop up camper is in the center field is where we should set up! Does this sound good? It's right between building 21 and 7.

Charlie

oldandred

No...Buzz is at home watching a ballgame. :D

Dan...you are going to have to introduce me to this guy.. :USA:

I'll be wearing a Blackhawks or Whitesox Jersey Thursday...makes me an easy target...and I will be by the Duke tent. I will also be wearing the mask that "the artist formerly know as fan" wore on last Halloween. (higher up on this post) can't wait. :wh:

Buzz watching TV he doesnt own one he goes to his niegbhors house and the only problem with that is he runs out of gas going there.

and he has to go to work to use the computer his wife want let him on at home dont know why but have a idea

stevasaurus

View from above:

SouthMountainFairgrounds.png

here is a picture of the layout...you can see the oval in the center...the pictures will happen on the bottom left in the oval...the barns hold all the swap meet stuff around the out side...last year the out east guys from RS were on the top right on the oval...the camping is on the bottom right in the trees. :hide:

Butch

:hide: This ain't the place you wanted to post the pic Steve. It was at another subject where you were trying to post. This subject is a YEAR old. :WRS:

Fun Engineer

I'll be back for my first show since 2001. Hope the weather is good as we plan to spend Friday at the show and Saturday in Gettysburg.