Sap is good! :wh:

oldandred

Ooh ooh, I'm going!! :D

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch, I guess we'll be campin' under the sap trees again. :USA:

Sap is good! :wh:

Duke

you coming with that ugly red tent again this year ??

buckrancher

I'll be there with my ugly red tent too :D

Buzz

Jerry (oldandred) will be there, no tent, just ugly................ :D

MikesRJ
I'll be there with my ugly red tent too

oldandred
I'll be there with my ugly red tent too

MikesRJ

Somehow I can just see milk turning sour in Buzz's presence. :USA::D

I'll be sure to post the dog on tractor-watch duty at the show.

squonk

I'm going to try to go for one day. What day is the best as far far as activities ect.?

Redbird

We'll be getting in Thursday morning :D

oldandred

does any body need diections to the show ??

oldandred

I'm going to try to go for one day. What day is the best as far far as activities ect.?

Friday is the best but I know some people have to work sat, is only a short day over at about 2:00 pm

Buzz

Somehow I can just see milk turning sour in Buzz's presence. :wh::USA:

I'll be sure to post the dog on tractor-watch duty at the show.

Now Mike don't encourage Jerry, he'll think he has friends............. :D

Now as far as your watch dog.......... if I scratch her behind both ears I'll be able to take anything I want. (works with Jerry too)

multihobbyguy

oldandered I would like to have an address for my GPS unit if you have a street address to the fairgrounds. Thanks Chris.

MikesRJ

615 Narrows Rd., Biglerville, Pa. 17307-9519

Directions:

http://www.emmitsburg.net/smf/map.htm

MikesRJ

... Now as far as your watch dog.......... if I scratch her behind both ears I'll be able to take anything I want. ...

See, that's where would-be thieves slip up. She is the beauty part of my early warning system.

Here's the scenario:

A would-be thief comes upon her, and whatever it is she is meant to protect, and is lulled into a false state of security as she appears completely harmless and happy to see you.

Little do they realize, until it is far too late, that as soon as they address her, or even look in her general direction for that matter, that tail of hers starts a-going. Anything within three feet of her arse WILL be hit with a loud and continuous "thump, thump, thump".

Therein lies the beauty of this early warning system, as I sleep very lightly and that thumping wakes me each morning like an alarm clock at 6AM, whether I want to rise or not.

That's when the perpetrator hears that sickening sound of a hammer go "click-click" behind him. As they slowly turn around to see where the noise came from, they suddenly and most sickeningly find that; 'it 'taint no fun looking straight down the barrel of a .45 H&K USP'.

Barrel.png

:D

Buzz

... Now as far as your watch dog.......... if I scratch her behind both ears I'll be able to take anything I want. ...

See, that's where would-be thieves slip up. She is the beauty part of my early warning system.

Here's the scenario:

A would-be thief comes upon her, and whatever it is she is meant to protect, and is lulled into a false state of security as she appears completely harmless and happy to see you.

Little do they realize, until it is far too late, that as soon as they address her, or even look in her general direction for that matter, that tail of hers starts a-going. Anything within three feet of her arse WILL be hit with a loud and continuous "thump, thump, thump".

Therein lies the beauty of this early warning system, as I sleep very lightly and that thumping wakes me each morning like an alarm clock at 6AM, whether I want to rise or not.

That's when the perpetrator hears that sickening sound of a hammer go "click-click" behind him. As they slowly turn around to see where the noise came from, they suddenly and most sickeningly find that; 'it 'taint no fun looking straight down the barrel of a .45 H&K USP'.

Barrel.png

:D

Note to self: remember to bring duct tape to tape the dog's tail down.

JimD

I'll be there on Thursday for the duration, and I guarantee I'll win the ugly contest...

Steve.png

I wore this mask last Halloween. The first group of kids must have spread the word, nobody else knocked on the door the rest of the night. :D

Buzz

I'll be there on Thursday for the duration, and I guarantee I'll win the ugly contest...

Don't count on it. You'll just be another pretty face in the crowd :D

multihobbyguy

Just booked a hotel room in Gettysburg for the show. I am wondering if anyone knows about how many tractors will be at this event? My Dad is flying in for the show and was asking. Thanks, Chris.

Buzz

Probably at least a dozen or so................. :D

More than likely 400-500 or more. Probably one of every model. Everything from brand new old ones to some that just got done cutting the grass. Prepare to be astounded!

bowtieguy

And don't forget to bring your CAMERA...I took 3 rolls of 35 mm film and that was not enough...(of course I didn't have to take pics of all the UGLY faces).....but I had to have a pic of ole Jerry and the yellar cow!!!...will miss seein' you guys!

PS...at the last show I took a pic of EVERY WH attachment!!....fun stuff...

squonk

Looks like I'll be there with a couple of my bike/tractor buddies. We'll leave NY about midnight Fri. morning. Where's a good place for breakfast down there? :D:D:USA: :wh:

clintonnut

The Lincoln Diner in Gettysburg is good. We always go there. I think they also serve food for breakfast at the show.

Charlie

clintonnut

Also lets get a space for all of the redsquare guys right on the boarder between swaps and show spaces. That way we can be selling on one side and showing on the other! It will need to be a BIG AZZ space! Maybe some shade trees too!

Charlie

oldandred

And don't forget to bring your CAMERA...I took 3 rolls of 35 mm film and that was not enough...(of course I didn't have to take pics of all the UGLY faces).....but I had to have a pic of ole Jerry and the yellar cow!!!...will miss seein' you guys!

PS...at the last show I took a pic of EVERY WH attachment!!....fun stuff...

Frank them guys with the ulgy mugs know who they are and dont tell buzz but hes the leader of the bunch.

Heres a picture of Buzz in his younger years

012.jpg

In all the years he hasnt changed a bit