Sign in to follow this  
jpmcleod

someone wanted one

jpmcleod

I hate to post this on this site portion but just about everybody reads these. I searched the classified and can't find it again. Someone wanted a knob for the frount pully adjustment and I can't find his post. I have one without any cracks.

If you read this and still need one, reply and I will get it to you. I tried to get it off the belt pulley housing but I am afraid I will break the knob. The pin will not move. I have it soaking in blaster. If it gets broken, I would perfer you did it.

mflowers

I am not the original poster but if you don't get rid of it, I can use one for '76 C-160.

Thanks!

jpmcleod

I have it and you need to e-mail me @ jerry.pugh5170@yahoo.com. I left it intact with the pullys and could ship the whole works. I was afraid of breaking the knob. You could put your pullys on this one if you want to. I have a total of 3 but the other2 have broken knobs.

Your free if you want 1 or 3.

jpmcleod

Mflower. I found you a knob in a box of parts today. It is not cracked or broken and is off the shaft. E-mail me if you want it at no cost. My e-mail address is in my first response to you.

rickv1957

Knob is still available new,Rick

mflowers

Sent email, Thanks!

W9JAB
2009-09-01-beavis_and_butthead-1.png