Sign in to follow this  
Coadster32

Met another member

Coadster32

Darren, DGOYETTE, came by this weekend to pick up a few things from me (Spring cleaning going on). BSed for a little while and loaded him all up. A little of this a few of those, and next thing you know, it was time to go.

DSCF0015.jpg

Yet another really nice member on Red Square. It was really cool meeting you. BTW-father-in-laws motor problem turned out to be a valve keeper that popped out of place. I do know of somebody that might have missed out on this haul. :omg:

stevasaurus

Always nice to meet another member. :omg:

rickv1957

When a fellow horse man leaves with a load you know they are happy! :D ,nice to meet members :omg: Rick

dgoyette

Was very nice meeting and talking with you too Chris - and thanks again!

I guess that was my first official haul - nice.

Didn't load up too securely I guess...this was all that was in the bed when I got back to Maine.

lost%20a%20few%20things.jpg

dgoyette

OK just kidding... here is a pic when I arrived home.

I got a nice Sears battery charger for my E-tank in the works. Thanks very much Chris.

I was very happy to get everything - the 8 speed transmission may find its way into the 753 depending on what I find when I open up the 4 speed. I would like to keep the 753 original but an 8 speed would be cool if the old 4 speed is shot.

Haul%20from%20CT.jpg

Coadster32

Funny pics. :D Glad to see everything made it back ok-except perhaps the seat rest. Although..it looks like a wider seat now. Go ahead and start putting them doghnuts down the hatch! :omg: