Sign in to follow this  
Coadster32

Charter Days

Coadster32

Does anyone know the weekend for the charter days event in Granby,Ma this year? :omg: They don't update their site that frequently.

Coadster32

Thanks for the link Mike. If you'll notice on the page, it's all listed for last year. Same was true for last year, they listed 2008 dates until 2 weeks before the event. Just wondering if someone up that way knows the right date. I kind of remember Wayne knowing a bit about it.

MikesRJ

I noticed the dates. Seems all the tractor show-running folks are a little slow on the up-take in that department (web advertising and its intrinsic value)! :omg:

I can't, for the life of me, understand why they don't think updating their broadest adverting venue in a timely fashion, and understand that it is valuable and a smart-thing-to-do option for getting a show noticed and attended. Having incorrect dates leaves the visitor with the impression that the show-runners are a bunch of mindless schmucks.

wallfish

Thanks for the link Mike. If you'll notice on the page, it's all listed for last year. Same was true for last year, they listed 2008 dates until 2 weeks before the event. Just wondering if someone up that way knows the right date. I kind of remember Wayne knowing a bit about it.

It is Mike (MRM) or Jack (rideawaysenior) that are involved with the pulling event there. I know Wayne was there last year with his puller. It should be 2 weeks before the big show again so that may make it on the weekend of the 12th. :omg:

Crazywheelhorseman

The 12th sounds right. the ones to know for sure would be Jack (rideawaysenior) and Mike(MRM ) I'll send Jack a pm -Wayne

Crazywheelhorseman

Today, Jack confirmed that charter day will be june 11-13. -Wayne

Coadster32

Thanks a bunch guys. Should I also assume that the pulling will be Sun. morning like last year? I wanted to go last year, but the rain kept me and the two kids away. (no point in being miserable :omg: )