Sign in to follow this  
grnlark

Not Red, But I Couldn't Resist

grnlark

I came across this 1969 Bolens Lawn Keeper articulating tractor and just had to have it. It's an all original machine and in fantastic original condition. It purrs like a kitten and drives awesome. I'm think I might try mowing the lawn with it once or twice before a complete cleaning and waxing! :omg:

Attached Image

post-3-1271847934.jpg

grnlark

pic 2

Attached Image

post-3-1271847990.jpg

Raider12

Thats a pretty cool looking machine you have there. I bet it will be easy to maneuver around the yard. :omg:

VinsRJ

I went to go look at this thing with my brother....... its clean, wierd and a nice addition to a collection.

CasualObserver

My brother-in-law has an Estate Keeper... the next size bigger and then there's also a Grounds Keeper which was the biggest of the series. You can see all three in this other forum.... http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?p=188039

chesbaycruiser

That thing looks like a hoot to mow with! I might have to jump off my ZTR to give one of those things a go. And it looks like it's in fantasic shape, too.

Without getting too specific, do you mind sharing in very broad terms what sort of price range something like that sells for? Less than $500? $500 to $1000? More??? :omg:

Great find!

CB

chris11

It looks like one of those Larks that old people use with blades. very cool , it is in great shape. :omg:

rickv1957

Very nice looking machine there! :omg: Rick

wheel horse 1045

those are cool looking and i would bet a blast to drive

Operator

We had the "Estate Keeper" for a few years, good little mower on flat ground, I had slopes. Still have a picture somewhere of it.

Randy

KC9KAS

My grandpa had a BOLENS "bend in the middle" mower....not sure what model. I used it a few times to mow his lawn, but was probably only 12-13 years old, and that was a long time ago!

Ken B

Way cool Matt. I would take it for a lawn cutting myself if I were you. Where you finding this stuff? :omg: