Sign in to follow this  
rmaynard

Wheel Horse Collectors Club Web site

rmaynard

Does anybody know who runs the website for the WHCC? :omg:

The dates are not correct for the show, and the link to the membership form does not work.

I think it puts the club in a bad light if information on the web site is out of date and incorrect.

Bob

sscotsman

Did you try any of the email addresses on the "contact us" page?

rmaynard

Did you try any of the email addresses on the "contact us" page?

I have contacted every email address on the site. No response. It took over 2 months just to get someone to confirm that my membership check had been received.

I don't get it. :omg:

Bob

CasualObserver

Bob, you may want to look at this old post. That website is seldom updated, and frequently complained about.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=9108

C-Series14

I got a comment on the website and it's lack of current info but that language is not tolerated here.

If you are going to have a website that basically just needs dates changed once a year, fix it!!! :D

Also, if you advertise your email address on said website and offer info, check your inbox and reply accordingly!!! :D

Drives me nuts...but still will go to the greatest show in da world!!! :omg:

rmaynard

I know personally that there have been offers from members of this forum to take over the website, update it's appearance, and keep it current, but the powers at the top just seem to ignore the offers.

Apparently, the owner of the site is not a member of the board and therefore has "no skin in the game".

Bob

HorseFixer

Does anybody know who runs the website for the WHCC? :USA:

The dates are not correct for the show, and the link to the membership form does not work.

I think it puts the club in a bad light if information on the web site is out of date and incorrect.

Bob

ELMER FUDD, :D

rmaynard

If I were the owner of the website, and I had not updated it in a year, and I had the biggest event of the year coming up in less than 49 days, I would be embarrassed.

Shame on whomever is responsible. :D

Bob

oldandred

Does anybody know who runs the website for the WHCC? :USA:

Bob

ELMER FUDD, :D

theres a problem with the person that is suppose to up date it and its going to be up dated as soon as the password gets to some one but for now just wait

untill the show and do what Im going to do bring it up at the board meeting

I know who is suppose to keep it up but thats another story hes having trouble getting to his computer at this time.

DUKE this is just for you

scan0001.jpg