Sign in to follow this  
algrc120man

strange

algrc120man

ok i got the c120 out of its winter nest today to get ready to tear the pump apart so i thought i would start it up and try to move it . so started drove away didnt run it to long but semed to feel strong put front wheels against the building half throttle and began to push on the stick it would not spin the wheels but i suspected it would not i have 125 lb on each wheel but it didnt act like it even wanted to give up in fact it almost killed the engine wondering if the filter my buddy gave me is the right one or it may have collapsed what filter should be on this tractor 1974 c120 the unit only shows 626 hrs and the meter does work other than a few scratches it still shines like new when got it it had been siting for 5 years in barn thats falling down rescued it in trade for a small load of scrap and a bassett hound puppy from one of our litters we had came with turf tires 36 inch rear disscharge deck and a nasty fuel sytem . a little spit and polish she ran and shined... but if any one can tell me the correct filter for my trans i would really apreciate it as get time ill try to post a few pics thanks for all of your help guys. jamie :D:D:D :omg: