Sign in to follow this  
sodbuster

struck mini dozer

sodbuster

I found a struck mini dozer.looks complete,needs total restore.it does have the dozer blade,has been setting outside for many years.can anyone help me with an idea of what its worth?? I want to make a fair offer on it. I have always wanted one of these little machines!! thanks

rickv1957

I have owned a few of the struck crawlers over the years,they made many models,can you get any pictures,Rick

fireman

I had a Struck MD1200. It had some rust and a lot of wear but ran good. Had the dozer blade with electric lift. I sold it 3 years ago for $1200.00. There are a lot of collectors out there so they hold their value. If you get a picture I can give you a better idea.

sodbuster

finally got a better look at the dozer.it sets about 200 yards out in a field,the tracks are not on it.the are laying next to it.engine has to be locked up.this is a major project.are parts easy to find?? I was thinking of offering to haul it off!! I am thinking cheap!!!

KC9KAS

There is an article in the March/April issue of the Lawn & Garden Collectors Magazine about a fellow from Chandler Indiana named DarrylWedding that has one and is on display at the Warrick County Coal Musuem in Boonville Indiana/

Maybe you can Google or Whitepage this guy and talk to him.

pond195520032003

If you decide not to get it, or not interested? i would be interested in it and location! Greg in s.e. ohio

rickv1957

There is an ol struck with loader down the street from me,guess I should check on it again after 5 years since the last time,Rick

refracman

Can't give ya value on it but it depends if its the original belt drive, peerless trans or the hydro drive on value. A coworker has the peerless trans style and its a hoot to use and it is truely a usefull peice to have. On the up side their still in business and parts can bought for any of them.

Good luck!

sodbuster

greg,ohio is a long way from kansas.I will try to stop and ask about it next time I am by there. I dont know if I can make a deal on it or not??

rickv1957

Mo is close to Ks :omg: Rick

dw1973

I picked one up the other day - believe it is an MD40 model. I am looking for an electric start Tecumseh H70 motor with a lighting coil (from a snowblower) for it. Anyone have this model and photos of their restoration?

struck21.jpg

Struck11.jpg