Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

2nd Great lakes Wheel horse show

racinfool40

:thumbs: just checked my calender and have my son enrolled in an all day nra safety course on that saturday so I hope somebody post some pics Maybe next year!!!! Wanting to me you all to put face's with the posts on here!!!!have a great time all!!!

Kelly

We are still there most of sun.

ipperwash

Getting ready for next Saturdays show.

tractorwheelhorse091.jpg

tractorwheelhorse090.jpg

tractorwheelhorse090.jpg

perry

love them wood grains :thumbs: .

hey kelly, my kids want to know if nick will be pulling the train ride again ?

greatlkswh09022.jpg

Butch

love them wood grains :thumbs: .

hey kelly, my kids want to know if nick will be pulling the train ride again ?

greatlkswh09022.jpg

Duke sure hopes so!!

Butch

S. Jersey

Kelly

Yes the train will be running, we have to go wash it this week just one more thing on the list..........

canam1991

Less than a week can't wait!!!!!!!!!!

mowerman1193

I am going to be there probably Saturday. I was planning to bring a couple tractors and set up a table with my woodworking items to sell. The life happenings this year has kept me too busy to make that possible. I have not even turned my saw on since mid April. Didn't get my tractor back together..etc etc..Better luck for next years show.. At least I will be able to show up and enjoy the show and hopefully meet some new people..

Kevin

stevasaurus

How about the group photo on Saturday morning between 9 and 10 o'clock just past the entrance? Just so everyone has an idea of when and where. :thumbs:

HankB

How about the group photo on Saturday morning between 9 and 10 o'clock just past the entrance? Just so everyone has an idea of when and where. :thumbs:

:D

That's risky. Get everyone on this board together and the universe as we know it could implode!

stevasaurus

Hank... :D I just didn't want to step on Kelly's toes...this is his baby. I was thinking about the sun placement though...so the sun is behind the cameras. :D

The forcast is for the 80's at the moment. :thumbs:

Butch

Hank... :banghead: I just didn't want to step on Kelly's toes...this is his baby. I was thinking about the sun placement though...so the sun is behind the cameras. :thanks:

The forcast is for the 80's at the moment. :D

80's? :thumbs: That ain't fair. :beer: It should be 105 degrees with no shade or nite time darkness. :wh: Winner of those wheels and tires should have to walk uphill, 1 mile, barefoot, mid day over a bed of hot coals to receive the prize. :omg::D

Butch Schadenfreude

S. Jersey

All emoticons were screened by Steveasaurus

HankB

I just didn't want to step on Kelly's toes...this is his baby.

And neither would I. I really appreciate the time and effort that Kelly is putting into this. :thumbs:

As each day goes by, I'm getting a little more pumped about this. Today I mowed the lawn for the last time before the show and took the deck and mule off to prepare for fabbing the generator mount which I hope to show off at the show. I'll be heading to Michigan on Thursday to work on that with my son (who has the welding and cutting equipment.)

Of course now I've probably jinxed myself and almost guaranteed that I'll run into some difficulty that will snag me...

At least I'll have a tractor to show. It won't be the nicest one there, but to steal a phrase from the military, "This is my tractor. There are many others like it but this one is mine" :D

-hank

stevasaurus

Mr. B. Schadenfreude...I guarantee I will put your name on a few of the tickets that I buy, just so I can see you walk uphill from Joysey. :thumbs:

Seriously, your name will be on a few tickets Butch (my treat)...if you win something I hope that Buckrancher or someone else can get it close. :D

Still looking at 80's and low humidity. :D Say YES to Michigan. :thanks:

Kelly

Don't jinx the weather guys this is MI. it can and will change, as for a picture, I know some people are not showing up till around 10am so you might want to wait but I really don't care I'm going to be a busy busy man, don't forget this is not a redsquare show it is open to all WH owners, I posted on every WH site I could find and me and Perry posted it all over CL, not that you can't promote RS go for it, just remember this is a WH show, not a forum event.

And yes I can't wait either but I still have a ton to do and only 3 nights to complete everything, as thur. I have another tractor show meeting, and I'm still trying to find sponsers for the prizes for the kiddie tractor pulls, I have to get 5 local shops to donate $20 for a prize to give away (toy tractors) I'm doing more than just the WH part of this show I'm part of the big show the WH part is only one thing, I also helped get voulinters to run the gates and works for the tractor and truck pulls, helping fri. night with husking sweet corn so we can sell it hot and buttered at the show, and more, plus I still have to go to work, mow the lawn, work on my stuff, ect....... but in the end itr will be worth it.

Butch

Corn on the cob too? :thumbs: Now you guys are pissing me off!! :thanks: I'll

be there next year with or without jinxed weather!! :D

I'm pumped and ain't even gonna be there! :D

Is one of those toy tractors gonna be about a 1/10th scale garden tractor? Color doesn't matter. I can repaint it.

Send pics people!!!!!! Once ya get there that is!!!!!!

Butch

S. Jersey.

whfan74

Really looking forward to heading up Saturday morning. Should be rolling in around 9:30 or maybe a little earlier if all goes well.

Dad picked up a new to him 7x18 enclosed trailer. We found a heck of a deal and have been wanting something to haul the tractors to the shows with some protection.

Hauling up a customized 1047 from Stephen (Rollerman) and will be delivered to the new owner Gerry (Gerryw). It is sitting up in the front of the trailer sideways.

Behind it you can see the E-141 is loaded and ready to be tied down. The nice thing is I drove that big heavy sucker up in to the trailer for the first time! :thumbs: It is not mint, nor will it be the cleanest tractor at the show. Now that we have it up and running we will turn to some resto work on it in the future. The top of the mower deck is pretty rusty from them darn batteries. Everything is solid and it was a blast to drive it today and even get a little cutting done.

Will have some others to load up later this week!

:D Thanks for all of the work that goes in to this event Kelly. I think you will be pleasantly suprised on the turnout this year!

Load.jpg

Butch

It doesn't have to be a great show to be a success. If it puts smiles on peoples faces, makes people wanna come back or put a face to a name that is all ya need for success. Everything above that is a bonus. :thumbs:

Butch

S. Jersey

Gerry w

Thanks Scott!! I am sooooo pumped for this!! It's going to be great seeing some of the smae smiling faces that I just met earlier this year, and some new ones!! Kathy and I are hoping to be there around 9ish, but it's a 14plus hr. drive for us!! (so times may change!)

I am hauling parts for Dale,(thirdroc) to pick up! Folks helping each other, this site and it's members are great!

Thanks to all who put this on, can't wait for the show!

Gerry

perry

we will be there friday mid-morning to set up camp. as soon as we are settled in we will be ready to help out :thumbs: .

and kelly, have one of them kids mow the lawn for ya :D .

Curmudgeon

Thanks Scott!! I am sooooo pumped for this!! It's going to be great seeing some of the smae smiling faces that I just met earlier this year, and some new ones!! Kathy and I are hoping to be there around 9ish, but it's a 14plus hr. drive for us!! (so times may change!)

I am hauling parts for Dale,(thirdroc) to pick up! Folks helping each other, this site and it's members are great!

Thanks to all who put this on, can't wait for the show!

Gerry

You're bring me parts, Scott is bringing us both parts, I'm picking up some reel mowers and hauling them on to LeSueur later in the month. YUP, that's the way it works! :thumbs:

whfan74

Dale I have the tranny loaded up in the trailer for you as well. Glad I was able to help both of you guys out! :thumbs:

stevasaurus

Scott...how does it feel to be a Hualasaurous? Pretty good heh? :thumbs:

Can't wait for the show...Kelly, if you need anything just ask. :D Thanks :D

perry

im bringing stuff for dale, V-plow for pat, and a 654 for justin. also have my tractors and parts to sell{if they fit} and all my other stuff .

my toyota pickup and 5x10 trailer will be loaded.

HankB

... I also helped get voulinters to run the gates and works for the tractor and truck pulls, helping fri. night with husking sweet

Probably too late to volunteer, but I'll PM you my cell number in case there's anything I can do.