Sign in to follow this  
Kelly

2nd Great lakes Wheel horse show

Gerry w

that is good to hear gerry :thumbs: .

i was amazed how kelly got a tractor hauled from CT to MI last year. or maybe it was 2yrs ago, hell i dont know :D .

Looking forward to meeting you! :D

Brrly1

Canam, you are just going to have to settle for the rims, tires are headed home with me to Toledo. I will need them for the new Electro that has found a way to my house. Probably use it to push snow this winter. At any rate this show sure sounds like a lot of fun. I guess I can also say I can't wait, it will be the first show of the year for me. See ya all soon. See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

:D

Kelly

well John the tires will be mounted on the rims so you guys will have to share.

perry

get them tires mounted yet ? lets see'em :thumbs:

Kelly

Rims are painted, I need to let them dry a few days before mounting them.

perry

got the camper all cleaned up and ready to go . anybody eles camping in charlotte ?.

Butch

Next year my wife and I plan on going to this event!! :thumbs: Yep, gonna bring a pick-up ruck tent for the padded bed liner and my tractor.

Have no idea why she has gotten so interested in my WH stuff.

But there are people that go to MI that don't come to Pa like Burrly and Rickv and others I'd like to put a face too although you can do that with Burrly.

We would go this year but we had to change a family reunion date for my little nephew who is Afghan bound for the first time.

So now I have to wait a year which gives me time to get ready. :D

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch

got the camper all cleaned up and ready to go . anybody eles camping in charlotte ?.

I'm not sure but I think not only is Steveasaurus camping in Charlotte but he's also camping in his Chariot!! :D:D:thanks:

Buth

S. Jersey

Steveasaurus endorsed emoticons. :thumbs:

HankB

Could it be all of the handsome young men who own Wheel Horse tractors?

:thumbs:

Butch

Could it be all of the handsome young men who own Wheel Horse tractors?

:wh:

Handsome young men with Wheel Horses? :thumbs: Hmm, better keep an eye out :beer: to see if she has me going to tractor shows every weekend! She does love that song from Kenny Chesney, "She thinks my tractor's sexy"!! :thanks:

Butch

S. Jersey

All emoticons endorsed by Steveasaurus!! :D

Gene_S

The wife and I plan on being there Friday around noon or after Perry to camp. JimM you camping also?

Kelly them tires and rims would look great on the back of my tri-cycle!!! :thumbs:

If anyone is interested in any thumb screws for their round hoods, let me know. I'll have them there if you need any. The price will be cheaper since there is no shipping.

joebob

hey kelly dont know if they will fit on a lawn ranger but they will fit in a back of a truck :D even if stevasaurus wins them, he will just send me to pick them up. ( if he's to hot) :thumbs:

Jim_M

I had planned to make it up there this year but it's not going to work out. I have a tractor pull Friday night and my wife signed us up for a bus trip to Cedar Point with her company on Saturday. We won't get home until after midnight so that pretty well fills up my weekend.

stevasaurus

hey kelly dont know if they will fit on a lawn ranger but they will fit in a back of a truck :wh: even if stevasaurus wins them, he will just send me to pick them up. ( if he's to hot) :thanks:

Hey you guys...I have been doing a lot of practicing being out in the heat lately. :D Hate to say that I may be getting used to it. Do plan on keeping the carbohydrate level up while I am there though. :D But if it is tooo hot, JoeBob has offered to pick up anything I may win. :thumbs: The date is coming up fast...sorry you can't make it Jim M.

Brrly1

Butch, I hope this doesn't scare you but they threw away the camera after taking this and Duke sent me a bill. This was taken at the Pa. 08' Duke came along and was snapping pictures and caught me sitting on the tailgate. I hope this puts your mind at ease. See Ya, Bye Burly :thumbs:

2008WHSHOW466.jpg

Kelly

Ok guys I got the rims and tires mounted tonight, I think I'm going to have to keep them..........

100_2912.jpg

No I can't do that, heck I'm not even going to buy any tickets, these are nice someone is going to get a very nice set of tires and wheels, heck I might even have a jack and socket set up so you can swap them out if you want.

Kelly

I have a nice clock made by a member here to give away as second place and a flag for third place, looking for a fourth place item right now but not sure yet. be ready to buy tickets, time is getting short only a little over a week away.

Gene_S

I need tickets Kelly... :D Them are some nice tires and rims... :thumbs: Great prize to win... How much will the tickets be? $1 a piece or more...???

Kelly

Tickets are going to be $1 each, or 10 for $5 and I'm thinking 50 for $20 but not sure on that one yet, for sure $1 each and 10 for $5

HankB

100_2912.jpg

:beer::thumbs::D:thanks::wh: :D

Butch

I have a nice clock made by a member here to give away as second place and a flag for third place,y.

:thumbs::D :D

perry

tires and rims look great kelly :thumbs: .

stevasaurus

Kelly...those wheels and rims look great. Save me some tickets. :thumbs:

Kelly

Well Thanks to a member here, Glen Pettit we now have more prizes for the raffle we will be giving away stuff back a good number of spots, so much better chance of going home with something, even if not the tires, Again Thanks to Glen and (Kevin For the clock) for the donations it helps greatly :thumbs:

Butch

Butch, I hope this doesn't scare you but they threw away the camera after taking this and Duke sent me a bill. This was taken at the Pa. 08' Duke came along and was snapping pictures and caught me sitting on the tailgate. I hope this puts your mind at ease. See Ya, Bye Burly :thanks:

:wh:

2008WHSHOW466.jpg

This is the same handsome, well dressed, sober individual that is posted on his profile page? :thumbs::D:omg:

Just as I thought!! :D:beer:

Buch

S. Jersey