Sign in to follow this  
Confused99

Picked Up A Nut Roaster

CasualObserver

Nice to meet you too Jason... was glad it all worked and I was able to help you out. The blade is factory, not fabricated... I should have got mine down so you could have seen it... That extra little piece has been welded on and the spring is in the wrong place. I don't have any top pictures, but here's a side view. If I get some time I'll get it out and take another picture or two for you if someone doesn't beat me to it.

suburban_snowblade1.jpg

suburban_snowblade2.jpg

Confused99

Nice to meet you too Jason... was glad it all worked and I was able to help you out. The blade is factory, not fabricated... I should have got mine down so you could have seen it... That extra little piece has been welded on and the spring is in the wrong place. I don't have any top pictures, but here's a side view. If I get some time I'll get it out and take another picture or two for you if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Nice to meet you too Jason.

Interesting, I figured it was fabed being the position locking pin is made from a 1/2" drive extension :omg: . I guess I won't throw it then. Anybody have any idea what is going on in the trans? Like I said, it moves about 3 feet forward or backward and then it just locks up. If I get a chance, I will pull it apart this week.

Jason