Sign in to follow this  
WH nut

Joes Out door Power

Dw Andy

Those tracking #s are the greatest! Track my shipment every step of the way. Show when item is out for delivery, and updated after delivery (met costomer or left at the front door) It is YOUR responsability to check your email. Joe is busy selling a lot of parts , don't waste his time! :omg:

WH nut

Ok he has fixed it, no problems

WH nut

Those tracking #s are the greatest! Track my shipment every step of the way. Show when item is out for delivery, and updated after delivery (met costomer or left at the front door) It is YOUR responsability to check your email. Joe is busy selling a lot of parts , don't waste his time!

I did not have a tracking number until I contacted him, and the problem was resolved right away. I didnt realize i was blocked until yesterday so I sent him and email and its all taken care of. I was not rude or disrespectfull in anyway, his toneon the original reply was a little harsh but its all settled now

rmaynard

Good to hear that all is well. :omg:

Bob

WH nut

It is YOUR responsability to check your email. Joe is busy selling a lot of parts , don't waste his time!

WOW Real nice buddy

dgoyette

Glad to hear it's all worked out. Too small an issue to get worked up about. Hope the part was what you needed too!

Joe's has always been great. His response time is fantastic. I e-mailed him to see if he had a part on a Sunday and he got back to me in about an hour.

Once I had a shipping delay that was their error and he took responsibility which I had great respect for and offered a discount. He's a first rate seller in my book.