Sign in to follow this  
TT

Tractor Inventory List

CHARGER9AUTO

"General figuring" would be a 4 X 6 foot rectangle for each average tractor. (so "browsers" can get in to look at them)

You'll want to have room between rows (in the middle) to park lawn chairs and stash goodies, so that should work out perfectly. :thumbs:

Terry, I hate to mess up your count on tractors but my 953 should be enough to ride in the parade and tractor events . :thumbs: Ben

TT

Terry, I hate to mess up your count on tractors but my 953 should be enough to ride in the parade and tractor events . :thumbs: Ben

So you're only going to bring one tractor with you (the 953) -- and pick up two more when you get there, correct?

CHARGER9AUTO

So you're only going to bring one tractor with you (the 953) -- and pick up two more when you get there, correct?

The one tractor I will take with me is the 953 I like to haul one home a 1054 with 54" Dozer Blade at the show Dave Olchewsky should e-mail with the price of the tractor . Ben :thumbs:

kj4kicks

TT, did you notice that Karl didn't put you on the list yet, for any tractors? :thumbs:

TT

I know....

If you see my edited post up there a ways, you'll notice that my count could be anywhere from 1 to 19...... :thumbs:

No wonder Karl won't put down a number for me if I don't even have a clue! :thumbs:

TN CRAWLER

TERRY, I RON, TN CRAWLER, 2 THE 73 CUSTOM CRAWLER AND A 1961 701, I HAVE A 10' X 20' AND A 10' X 10' IF NEEDED RON :thumbs:

CHARGER9AUTO

I know....

If you see my edited post up there a ways, you'll notice that my count could be anywhere from 1 to 19...... :thumbs:

No wonder Karl won't put down a number for me if I don't even have a clue! :thumbs:

Yes Terry Correct I will take my 953 to the show . Ben

BPjunk

How many Wheel Horses I am bringing to the 10th Annual Wheel Horse Show? :P

Wellllll a whole bunch of 'em!

Plus there the ones that are being delivered to the show for me. :thumbs:

Hummmmmm

I know the Senior, the two Lawn Rangers plus the 1/2, the 633 diesel BEAST, the 701, two 500 SPECIALS, a RJ-35, maybe the 754, the Suburban 400 museum tractor, the tow truck tractor(a must), a mystery Wheel Horse, the Raider 10 puller, maybe the Lawn Ranger with snowblower, the 704 with hillbilly hay wagon ...... ahhh I am still not sure what else! :thumbs::D

Bill in Richmond, Va.

kj4kicks

That's quite a nice list so far guys. I count 35, not including TT and whatever BP wants to park with us. If my math is right, and there are 700 tractors expected, RedSquare will represent at least 5% of the total. How cool is THAT ? Not bad for a little upstart forum just over a year old !!

nylyon

We have to secretly put some RedSquare magnets on BP's tractors :thumbs:

TT

We have to secretly put some RedSquare magnets on BP's tractors :thumbs:

NO.... it sounds more to me like we secretly need to drive to Brewster, NY, kidnap our "Coach", and haul him to Arendtsville on Friday! :D :thumbs:

kj4kicks

Maybe we can get him a note, signed by "Horseshack's Mother" :thumbs:

TT

mob446_1178566958.jpg

OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! ......... I know that one !!!!!!!! :thumbs:

CHARGER9AUTO

Terry, I will take my 953 - L-107 LAWN RANGER ( 2 ) Wheel Horses enough room to haul back one to restore for next year's show . :thumbs: Ben

Nick

I can never decide if Im going to the show until two weeks or less before it starts. So cant even say if I will be there but odds are I will not haul the Load Ranger over. :thumbs:

Terry, Nice pic of Horseshack. Its strange seeing Gabe Kaplin on the poker shows now both as a player and anouncer.

bowtieguy

How many?....how many can I get on a Boeing 747?.....oh, shucks....my ticket is only good for ONE seat......guess all the Horses will have to stay in the barn!!....Sure hope Eldon remembers to bring one old faded red Horse for me to ride in the big parade!!

But I am still thinkin about buying a one way ticket....so I can ride the raffle tractor all the way back to Missouri....1200 miles....just think how much "rubber-neckin' you could do going down the back roads.....!!cruzin' on the ole Horse!

glenn27

Don't know which one I'll bring yet...

Does it have to be "perfect"?? (or even close)--I don't want to embaress anyone--and run down the neighborhood...... :thumbs: \

And I'll check w/ Bill P.--I could take one up for him, if needed---But I need to pick up several things that are getting delivered @ the show....

C-Ya!

TT

Does it have to be "perfect"?? (or even close)--I don't want to embaress anyone--and run down the neighborhood...... :thumbs:

Glenn,

The only thing they HAVE to be is Wheel Horse. (or Pond :thumbs: )

If they had to be shiny and nice, only one of mine would have been allowed in last year! :P

You'll even see a few of the "newest generation" TORO / Wheel Horse tractors there. (Toro design with Wheel Horse stickers :D , like the 268H, 5xi, etc.)

kj4kicks

Don't worry Frank. You'll have a ride....

I think the big trailer will hold 8.

nylyon

Bill P. I suspect that you will have your own parking place for your tractors, but should I add any of yours to be parked under the RedSquare umbrella?

Suburban 550

Hate to screw up the count, I,ll be bringing my Suburban 550 and 1067 or C-121 for a shuttle tractor. I only have room for two.

Rollerman

Hate to screw up the count

Your not screwing up the count...thats what we need to know. :thumbs:

Karl...on the "list" it should be 1 or 2 Levers for me & or a shortframe for a shuttle tractor.

Things may change before then though....still hopeing to find a Senior in the weeds somewhere.

Edit...I forgot I have the power of "Mod" & can change that.....done.

nylyon

NO.... it sounds more to me like we secretly need to drive to Brewster, NY, kidnap our "Coach", and haul him to Arendtsville on Friday! :D:thumbs:

Now that's some thinking, might work better than the clone idea :thumbs:

CHARGER9AUTO

Karl, I will take my '73 8 HP 4-Speed ( 1 ) tractor to ride I decided to sell my 416-8 for $1100 . Ben :thumbs:

glenn27

Glenn,

The only thing they HAVE to be is Wheel Horse. (or Pond whtractor/thumbsup.gif )

If they had to be shiny and nice, only one of mine would have been allowed in last year! ohmy.gif

You'll even see a few of the "newest generation" TORO / Wheel Horse tractors there. (Toro design with Wheel Horse stickers tongue.gif , like the 268H, 5xi, etc.)

I meant--my tractor, won't be perfect-(several different colors), If I don't have time to finish the paint........-I might be the 'one' hidin' over in the bushes :thumbs: