Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Anyone see this

T-Mo

Saw this on that auction site. Looks pretty nice and there are also videos:

Mower03_resize.jpg

Mower04_resize.jpg

Too bad it wasn't closer to me.

Also there is a copy of the book, "Straight from the Horse's Mouth" - last time I've checked (yesterday) it was around $75 - a little more than what I'm wanting to spend on a copy.

nylyon

That looks pretty clean, where is it at? I agree with the book, I'm not really willing to spend $75 on the book. I heard that there is a new one in the works now anyway, so I'll just wait for the new one and pick it up at the book store.

T-Mo

That looks pretty clean, where is it at? I agree with the book, I'm not really willing to spend $75 on the book. I heard that there is a new one in the works now anyway, so I'll just wait for the new one and pick it up at the book store.

I think it's in Michigan. I will probably also wait for the new edition of the book, unless I find an used copy at a more reasonable price. I have been looking, but so far, I haven't found any.

kj4kicks

Yep, I saw it too. Did anyone notice that he installed the front wheels on there backwards? That's why the dirty side is out. Never heard of rotating the tires on a tractor LOL .

The 520xi that was a few miles away from me sold for over 2 grand. A bit out of my budget right now. But there are a few other listed that aren't far away. Maybe a manual trans would be a better match for the FEL ???

Eldon.... keeping my fingers crossed!

T-Mo

Yep, I saw it too. Did anyone notice that he installed the front wheels on there backwards? That's why the dirty side is out. Never heard of rotating the tires on a tractor LOL .

The 520xi that was a few miles away from me sold for over 2 grand. A bit out of my budget right now. But there are a few other listed that aren't far away. Maybe a manual trans would be a better match for the FEL ???

Eldon.... keeping my fingers crossed!

Yeah, now that you pointed it out, I see it - the front rims are inside out.

That 520xi was mentioned over on MTF as someone was thinking about buying it, but didn't. I wouldn't mind finding one here in Missouri.

Rollerman

I have that one on my watch list & may bid?

It's up in Holland,MI....a few hours north of me & a nice place to take the wife to go antiqueing "spelling?"...atleast that what I'll say.

I don't care much for Tecumseh engines...but it's to clean not to be interested.

The fron't wheels are backwards...keen eye's guys...but then you see that alot so one can grease & add air without haveing to turn the wheel.

Stephen in northern IN

T-Mo

I have that one on my watch list & may bid?

It's up in Holland,MI....a few hours north of me & a nice place to take the wife to go antiqueing "spelling?"...atleast that what I'll say.

I don't care much for Tecumseh engines...but it's to clean not to be interested.

The fron't wheels are backwards...keen eye's guys...but then you see that alot so one can grease & add air without haveing to turn the wheel.

Stephen in northern IN

I hope my posting it here won't expose it to more bidders, therefore raising the bid on you. I was careful not to include the link for that reason. Some sites outlaw posting of ebay auctions for that reason.

Rollerman

Treed have you looked at that auction recently :D

Wow for a 9 day auction it sure has got a lot of activity in the 1st 24 hours? <_<

It does look like a nice tractor & the dash plate looked very nice...don't see many like that.

To many fires burning right now...guess I'll drop that one off my watch"dream"list.

Stephen in northern IN

T-Mo

No, I haven't looked at it since yesterday morning. I was thinking the price would go up until I wouldn't dream about it anymore. Sure does look like a nice tractor and from the video it sounds like it runs pretty good also.