Sign in to follow this  
rydogg

confused???

rydogg

Now my posting for confused had been been deleted. Just wondering why my posting for my lawn tractors for sale has been moved to a section for non tractor related items. They are still lawn tractors even though they are not wheel horses seems like the mods don't want to answer my question as to why my posting is not allowed in the for sale classifieds area

All I want to know is what I am doing that is against your rules. Please read your own rules and tell me what I doing wrong. My posting is for lawn tractors. Moderators please let me and the rest of us know what the problem is with our listings. We are listing lawn tractors so why are they being move to a non tractor area.??

If the mods just want to just be a bunch of a holes and not explain why my posting is against the rules then just delete my profile and I will find another forum where the mods are not such a bunch of a$$ holes.

Ryan

Jim_M

Calm down, it wasn't deleted, just moved to the non tractor related section. The moderators are just doing their jobs.

It's a Wheel Horse forum so they're moving the non Wheel Horse tractors to the non Wheel Horse area. It's no big deal, people are still going to see your ad.

You may not get much response to it though as most people here are only looking for Wheel Horses.

I would try putting those Deeres on eBay. They've been bringing outrageous money on eBay.

Coadster32

I'm not up to speed on the details of this, nor have I seen your other moved post. Sometimes general rules can be interpreted differently by different people, no doubt. Trashing the mods, or anyone, is something that (especially from a newbie), should be considered a thing NOT to do. The Mods have alot on their plate to handle with this site, and do the best that they can. They diffuse alot of bombs here that nobody even knows about. If you have a problem w/ someone, PM them, and work it out, or don't work it out. Either way, this forum isn't here to trash people. There are other forums for that. This forum is called Red Square for a reason. B) It's not called Yellow Square, or Green Square. It was intended for a specific purpose. There is a section for other tractors, and that possibly where your post COULD have gone, but I'm not a Mod, and certainly don't know the whole story. I'm not suggesting anything, but if you don't like it red, log off. :party: If you do, please tell us so that we can wipe your name also.

stevebo

Jim and Chris,

Thanks for the explanation and advise to Ryan and backing up the mods. B)

Ryan,

IMO you should have PM'd one of the mods and ask questions before posting this and making yourself look bad. I will close this post.