Sign in to follow this  
nylyon

WHCC weekly chat

nylyon

I'm trying something out. I have scheduled a chat every Saturday from 9 until 10pm Eastern time to discuss and plan the 2008 Wheel Horse Collectors Club Show in PA. Because we have a number of members attending, I though that a weekly chat may help coordinate the activities.

Hopefully this will be a beneficial chat and maybe someone can convince BP to drop in!

Karl

P.S. The chat is located here

nylyon

My electricity is bouncing on and off so if you don't see me on at 9, I have no power.

TT

10 -4 Karl.

Getting a little bit like Chicago up there in NY, is it ? :thumbs:

I see Wild Bill is "in the house" !

Sparky

Ummm...am I too late fer the chat session :thumbs: ?

So there I was all set with a bag of nacho corn-nuts and a Coors Lite and the puter was on Redsquare ready fer chattin'. I had just mentioned to the wife that the wind sounded like a freight train(we aint got any trains nearby so its just a guess as to what a freight train sounds like) when at exactly 8:56 the power goes out. I hoped it would just be a quick 1 or 2 second outage but it ended up being around 4 hours :thumbs: .

So what did I miss on the Chat session? How many members (with unlimited power) were there?

Mike............

nylyon

Mike, there were 6 or 7 of us there. BP was there as well, and we had some great show talk. I was really impressed how on-topic we stayed, and the conversation went very smoothly. I had wondered what happened to you, but I suppose you got the wicked wind also. We did lose power a couple of times, but just for a couple of minutes, and the battery backup kept me in the chat.

glenn27

I missed this @ first :thumbs: --will try to catch up next Sat.....