Sign in to follow this  
T-Mo

Dirty Jobs and Cub Cadet

wheel horse 1045

thats a great thing those guys are doing

bitten

That was cool.

I was wondering if I started taken care of a few yards if Cub would donate one of those back-hows with a FEL on it B)

rickv1957

Great thing there!,Rick

T-Mo

There's a link in there where individuals, as well as landscape contractors, can volunteer. Be a good job for a Wheel Horse owner to put his horse to work. And it's a nice gesture on all the sponsors part to do this.

Pullstart

I wanted to bring this back up to the top.  I’ve been a volunteer for Green Care for Troops / Project Evergreen since last year, and have been working with a family not too far away.  It brings me honor and gladness to help someone who is so selfless to serve our country.  My time with Samantha and Mitch will soon be over, as he is coming home in August.  I was recently placed with another family who could use my help, a Master Sargent  who will be deployed through the end of the year.  They say they can’t thank me enough, that I’m making such a difference.  I get to see my family every night, my wife gets to hug me and kiss me goodnight and good morning.  They are out there protecting our freedoms and other countries’ freedoms alike.  They’re the heros, I just get to mow their lawn.

• Like 2

Pullstart

For more information, please see their website.  I know there are quite a few retired people here.  It doesn’t hurt to look into volunteering :handgestures-thumbupright:

https://projectevergreen.org/greencare-for-troops/

• Like 1