nylyon

Thread to end all paint discussion?

rmaynard

Nason 400-20 red urethane is what I use,Rick

Rick,

I am using Kirker Ultra Glo Acrylic Urethane, single-stage. The color code is UA51429. A kit includes 3/4 gallon of paint and 1 qt of activator for $88.00.

They call it Flame Red, and it is the equivalent to GM #81 for 1983 through 1995 General Motors trucks.

It's very similar to the Nason product in quality and price.

Bob

dadstractor1

nason is great but is 180-00 a gallon dadstractor B)

Iggy68

well to stop the fighting . just remember to use red and white paint . lol

I agree totally! Enough is enough! B)

kpinnc

For clarification to all who think this subject starts a fight- The subject does not create issues. What created a problem was Duke's use (blatant, I might add) of material from another person's private information without permission:

Top Secret Paint Codes No Trouble Hubba Bubba

The fact that these codes were not put up for everyone to see is not the issue. Anyone who asked could have got them. It was the methods used to obtain this, and the remarks afterward that rubbed some the wrong way. As sad as it is to say so- such actions have become practice for some people.

That should clear this up before it becomes something it's not AGAIN.

Kevin

JimD

For clarification to all who think this subject starts a fight- The subject does not create issues. What created a problem was Duke's use (blatant, I might add) of material from another person's private information without permission:

Top Secret Paint Codes No Trouble Hubba Bubba

The fact that these codes were not put up for everyone to see is not the issue. Anyone who asked could have got them. It was the methods used to obtain this, and the remarks afterward that rubbed some the wrong way. As sad as it is to say so- such actions have become practice for some people.

That should clear this up before it becomes something it's not AGAIN.

Kevin

how would we have known who had the paint codes to ask for them? i haven't seen that info posted anywhere either. and why wouldn't whoever had the info post it to this site that's all about sharing info and helping each other out? i sure would have. B)

HorseFixer

Hmmm :clap: I don't know who's research it is, and I really dont care! All I know is that it was sent to me by somebody when we were discussing paint a Awhile ago. I didnt take credit for anybodys work as far as I know ELMER FUDD might have originally printed it! :party: I have people use my pictures and things all the time and I could care less. GROW UP!

Eldon and Kevin I haven't seen you guys around in quite awhile! I guess somebody Rolled up Some Snowballs! Gave you guys a call and asked you to throw them! B)

nylyon

Well, I had thought this would be a good idea, to gather the various paints and post a sticky. Oh well, so much for good intentions.

Case closed.

• Like 1