Sign in to follow this  
truckin88

what other brands do you guys mess with

Brrly1

Greg, I really like the Lennox Kitty Track you have in the picture up above. My Dad used to have one of those. It had a mower and blade for it. I sure had a lot of fun playin with that tractor. Brings back alot of memories. See Ya, Bye Burly

B)

6wheeler

Greg, Mine has an 18hp Husky single in it, I do need a seat though, I don't even have the mounts. I just sit in a piece of plywood for now. I want to change it to 12 volt, but the headlight and made in England horn look too cool on there. Does that engine have a kick start also? Pat

Roger from southern Iowa

As I've said before, I have a few other brands.

12 different models of David Bradley walk behinds, 16(I think) attachments for them.

1959 DB Suburban ( 4wheeled ) with mower deck, 3 point and mold board plow.

Sears Super 12 with factory canvas cab, 3 point, front and rear blades, 48" mower deck, Sears "jack" same as Rideaway Senior has in his pics, self powered 3 point tiller. All this in very nice condition from original owner.

Hydro version of the above tractor, can't come up with the exact name right now,sorry.

Cub original. Haven't checked exact year.

Mid 70's MTD hydro on 15" rear tires About the same as others with different names and the gold MTD with loader I've seen pics of on here.B) Mine is the gold metalic in red color.

Allis 312 with deck. BIG old window in the side of the block right now.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some garden tractors at the moment.

Then there are several older lawn tractors around here. I seem to have weakness for the "cute" odd ball little buggers.

This is an idea of whats hanging around at least.

rustbucket

lets see other brands My dad and I play with hmm. we toy with sears, home lite and a few other brands of tractor's to include my pulling toy.

0227101621.jpg

got new back tires 26X12X12 good year tera's

0227101644.jpg

whole lot of tire under those fenders. i have maybe about 1/4 inch in places for clearance. B)

0227101313.jpg

my tire pile 150 dollars for all of it the 100 was for the ags the 50 for a set of super soft turfs for garden tractor pulls in the turf class.

Torino

I have a John Deere 318 and 216, Simplicity 7012, and a Sears GT. I would love to try all the great old GTs. The best so far is the 318. But I love the old ones for there looks and ease of repair.

refracman

I started expanding in the the last year os so. Picked up a Allis 212H, ford LGT18h and a jd 400.

013-1.jpg

015.jpg

010-1.jpg

ChevelleSSLS6

I have...

Bronco 14 automatic

CC 128

Unknown WH in a shed somewhere the next county over (dad donated it to a church, church used it for a while and got a ztr, offered it back and dad didn't care, but I jumped at it! Have yet to get it. Pastor there is a great guy so he's okay with it living in the shed until I get to it.)

Wizard 8hp 3spd tractor

Ariens 10000 series sno-thro (big early 70s snowdrift killer)

Past...

WH c185. KT17 threw a rod under original owner, dad got it used after the dealer fixed it and painted it up really nice, and it served us well even though some reverse-forward jam wheelies and 'donuts' (it'd lay a crescent shape of rubber) as stupid kids :thumbs: without the parents around. It threw a rod a couple years back, I didn't have the time/money to do it right (replace both rods, oil mods... Those first year KT17s are known for oiling issues) so I sold it for $250.

6wheeler

I just looked at this thread again, I was thinking, its funny how things change in a year. Last year at this time, I had a C-165 and a JD 116 w/20 horse kohler and a JD STX 38. Since then, its grown to include a C-120, a Yard Machine 23hp 46" cut and 2 Simplicity Citation 52" zero turns. The last three will be sold in the spring hopefully, Then I can get more :thumbs:. Will the insanity ever end? Not as long as I have a shed :thumbs: I need to pick up a JD 400 with a bad engine when and if the snow goes away. See? It has already started again :thumbs: .

repairman

MAGNATRAC MD1200, Power Kings, Kubota, Arin's, Bolens, Sears Suburbans,

Swisher attachments, and of course Wheelhorse my Favorite. :thumbs: