Sign in to follow this  
sgtsampay

520-H Tractor and Snowblower Rebuild

sgtsampay

Hi all. Here is what I have been doing this last week. I was using my neighbor's Tractor for snowbank removal monday and noticed that it had low power for a 20 horse and the snowblower needed new bearing and some tlc. So, I rebuilt the snowblower for him and helped rebuild the engine as it had 1,200 hours on it, and 120PSI and 30PSI in the cylinders for compression. Since i never was able to rebuild an engine before, I though this would be a great time to learn. So he helped me and we were able to get it all back together and its now running like a kitten. LOL. I learned a lot from him and about engine this week and gained lots of confendence. I'm very proud of the work I did and here are some pictures for you guys. LOL. Enjoy.

Edit: The pictures will have to wait as photobucket is being stupid and not letting me uploading anything right now. Sry.

rickv1957

Sounds like you done a great job!,Rick

bitten

Now that you did a 20 horse Onen do you want to do a 14HP Kohler? It should be easy.

sgtsampay

Hi all. Here are the pictures. Enjoy.

Pictures

BTW, I'm all set with working on another engine right now. I want to start and complete my tractor's smoke stack and belt change before classes start in one week.

whfan74

Great pictures and way to jump right in there and get it done! What a great feeling to get her up going again!

jusjeepn

Good job, keep it up! :thumbs: