Sign in to follow this  
jla1257

walk behind tiller question

jla1257

A guy I work with might have an old wheel horse tiller (one with one big wheel in the back) that he is willing to sell me if he still has it. What would be a reasonable price to pay for one? From my understanding it was pushed into the back of the barn by his granfather and has not moved for some time now. If anyone can give me a range of reasonable prices it would be appreciated. I have not seen it yet and have no ideal what condition it is in.

Thanks

TT

I can't tell you anything about it other than it's not a Wheel Horse.

It could be a Chore Master though. :thumbs:

CasualObserver

Since you say it's "one-wheeled' I'm with TT on the Chore Master idea... collectible in their own right. Take a look at it and research it with Google. Lots of info out there on them and collectors who look for them. Could also be an Endless Tread tractor if it has a single wheel track.

We'll leave this here for now, but once you confirm what it is, I suspect we'll be moving it to the Other Brands forum. :thumbs:

jla1257

Thanks for the replies I just got back to land from offshore and my first priority of the day was to get home and get some sleep. My coworker saw the drawing of the Wheel Horse emblem I had drawn on my hardhat and told me that he recognized it. We got to talking and he said that he knew that his grandfather had some type of