Sign in to follow this  
rustnsuch

The Wheel Horse story

rustnsuch

Straight From The Horses Mouth, The Wheel Horse story

By: Michael Martino

Anyone know where to find this book? :banghead::thumbs: :WRS:

tgranthamfd

There was a few left on e-bay, a while back, they went way to quickly. Your best bet might be, try and see if anyone has a first edition they are willing to let go of. Could happen if you can find someone that has both 1st and limited editions. My brother bought the 2nd edition and gave me his first edition, either way it is a very good read. Good luck.

MikesRJ

:thumbs:

Amazon may have copies. Someone here may have an extra they are willing to sell (but doubt it). I believe the last 30 went on sale by the author in early December and were gone in a day or so. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Be advised there are two additions, 1st and 2nd; and there is a special addition of the first 150 copies of the 2nd edition.

CasualObserver

Be advised there are two additions, 1st and 2nd; and there is a special addition of the first 150 copies of the 2nd edition.

The "Special Edition" was not the first 150... it was done quite a while AFTER the release of the second edition. The second book was released at the show in June 2008, then in early 2009 the "Special Edition" became available on ebay.

Edit:

Here's the thread from when it was "released"... May 2009.

New "Straight From The Horses Mouth" 150 copies

sscotsman

I too am looking for a copy of this book..

there are a few copies available on-line right now..but all are over $100. :thumbs:

that wont be happening..

Im hoping there will be a 3rd printing someday soon! :banghead:

Scot